Notts County FC - Journeyman

Nikson82

Notts County is recognised as the oldest professional football team in the world, and they deserve to play in some higher division not in League Two..I will give my best to get back this club on the place where they should be...They had financial problems and this was main reason why they didnt make some better results...
This is a first episode of my complete playthrough with this great club

On 12/03/2018 at 15:23, Nikson82 said:

Notts County is recognised as the oldest professional football team in the world, and they deserve to play in some higher division not in League Two..

No they don't. All teams deserve to be where they are based on their performances in the league. No team has a god given right to be in any division.

On 3/20/2018 at 00:10, Nobby_McDonald said:

No they don't. All teams deserve to be where they are based on their performances in the league. No team has a god given right to be in any division.

Hhehe i still believe they deserve :)....But you are right that they need to play better....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FA Cup third round and magical match vs Birmingham,i have changed tactic for this match because we cant play such a offensive football against three times stronger team...Is this change of tactic good thing,check that in next episode!!! Episode 8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Notts County - Journeyman. Do you understand what a journeyman is? I think you're aim for this save is to take Notts County as high as possible, as in staying with this same club for the whole save, thereby being the complete opposite of a journeyman.

Still I hope you do well, I've always liked Notts County, they nearly became something that year they had Kasper Schmiechel & Sol Campbell briefly, good luck!

Archived