Agreed Asking Price when Player wants to leave.

dsaunderstoon21

I think the 100mil limit when discussing a reasonable asking price for a player following interest is too low, given the extreme transfer fees banded around as you get further into the game.

Dybala, as an example, in my game is worth £79mil. Real and Barca are both interested, and i'd be happy to sell for the right price, so made Dybala aware of this, but then was only able to say id accept 100mil, which in the current market (2022/2023 season), is not that extreme of a transfer fee. 

i'd like to see this 100 mil cap removed to allow more realistic negotiations with my players.

16 minutes ago, dsaunderstoon21 said:

I think the 100mil limit when discussing a reasonable asking price for a player following interest is too low, given the extreme transfer fees banded around as you get further into the game.

Dybala, as an example, in my game is worth £79mil. Real and Barca are both interested, and i'd be happy to sell for the right price, so made Dybala aware of this, but then was only able to say id accept 100mil, which in the current market (2022/2023 season), is not that extreme of a transfer fee. 

i'd like to see this 100 mil cap removed to allow more realistic negotiations with my players.

There isn't a cap in-game, is the short answer.

It sounds like Dybala wants to leave, so doesn't want you to put a silly price tag on him that may put those teams off. I'm sure he would have told you this too? If you still feel there's an issue, it's better to report this in the bugs forum, with a copy of your save from before this chat with Dybala. The bug reporting guidelines and FTP details are in the bugs forum. :thup:

4 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

There isn't a cap in-game, is the short answer.

It sounds like Dybala wants to leave, so doesn't want you to put a silly price tag on him that may put those teams off. I'm sure he would have told you this too? If you still feel there's an issue, it's better to report this in the bugs forum, with a copy of your save from before this chat with Dybala. The bug reporting guidelines and FTP details are in the bugs forum. :thup:

So it seems as if there is. I've had this with numerous players. its not after i suggest a price and they negotiate with a "how about this" , its at the initial point of conversation. With any player, regardless of their level, the highest drop down is £100mil, and you can't click the "up" arrow to make this any higher

i've had it on multiple saves, and have had friends say the same thing. If you can show me that there is no cap, id love to see a screenshot of a player having a price of over 100mil discussed during a conversation. I can amend the asking price after, but within conversation, the initial limit is £100mil. 

Gonna add this screenshot to this; Martinez Quarta valued at £31.5mil, this is the initial point in the conversation, before any suggestion has been made. £100mil is the highest option available. If i type a number in over 100mil, it defaults to 100mil. Obviously with this player, i don't need to use a value over 100, but the principle remains the same, i should have free reign to discuss whatever asking price i want with my players, especially when i can physically set a higher asking price outside of the conversation screens.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 07.23.23.png

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived