ok I'm playing as Tottenham and I'm in the 25/26 season. I expanded my stadium back in July 2021 to 76250. However for numerous reasons it makes sense to expand again, however I don't have the option, nor the option to build a new stadium which I can completely understand. However I'm trying to figure out the mechanics; do I not have the option to expand because A) the stadium can't be expanded anymore meaning I have to wait till its appropriate to build a new stadium altogether (is there a time related mechanic the game works on here) B) the game perceives the last expansion to have occurred to recently for another expansion to be sensible, in which how does the mechanic work here

C) there is another issue which mean my board doesn't consider it viable ( I don't imagine this would be financial as the club is in health financial shape, profit across numerous transfer windows. 

any insight would be greatly appreciated, fyi the match engine model of the new white heart lane bugs me its sooo ugly the stands don't go all the way around the pitch I'm looking at random shops and stuff between huge stands like 4 tiers high. Would be wicked if it looked more like the real stadium will e.g the south stand being one tier holding 18,000 odd being round and glass, would enhance the immersion so much !!! 

2 hours ago, blue 101 said:

A) the stadium can't be expanded anymore meaning I have to wait till its appropriate to build a new stadium altogether (is there a time related mechanic the game works on here) B) the game perceives the last expansion to have occurred to recently for another expansion to be sensible, in which how does the mechanic work here

C) there is another issue which mean my board doesn't consider it viable ( I don't imagine this would be financial as the club is in health financial shape, profit across numerous transfer windows. 

I think you may have answered your own query. The board may have withdrawn this option as they feel that it is not a viable considering such a request. 

25 minutes ago, White Flag said:

The answer is A. New White Hart Lane has a maximum expansion capacity of 76,250.

do you know how the mechanic for building new stadiums works, is it a time thing or something else ? if so do you know how many years it is ?

3 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You need to wait ~25 years between building new stadiums.

thanks for the insight I was thinking it would be something like that, but hearing it doesn't make it any better :( do you know why the new white heart lane has gapes between the stands ? it doesn't look like how it will in real life ?

18 minutes ago, blue 101 said:

thanks for the insight I was thinking it would be something like that, but hearing it doesn't make it any better :( do you know why the new white heart lane has gapes between the stands ? it doesn't look like how it will in real life ?

Very few stadiums look like they do in real life,

19 minutes ago, blue 101 said:

Licensing issues would be the main reason.

36 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Licensing issues would be the main reason.

Aye, it's likely SI/SEGA lawyers being careful, because the stadium licences will be held by EA, like the logos, player faces, etc, and if they're seen to be straying over the line onto things covered by EA's licence, they have the ability to make things difficult for SI/SEGA.

26 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Aye, it's likely SI/SEGA lawyers being careful, because the stadium licences will be held by EA, like the logos, player faces, etc, and if they're seen to be straying over the line onto things covered by EA's licence, they have the ability to make things difficult for SI/SEGA.

well the solution could be to give players the option to change the appearance of the stadiums, ergo we could make them look however we like and if thats just like the real thing its nothing to do with Sega 

Archived