Fm touch 18

Is it just me or does fmt18 seem a bit sluggish.started playing on the Nvidia shield and seemed a bit slow was wondering if memory might be an issue because I still have touch 17 install on my tablet as well or is it just because am trying to get use to it being new lol would appreciate any feed backšŸ‘CheersĀ 

Itā€™s the k1 I have as well am playing the games out rather than summing them match highlights run perfectly itā€™s justĀ the length itā€™s taking to get through the games was wondering if the added featured analysis is slowing it down a bit?

Yeah I noticed it drains lol.saw before that if it was 2d wouldnā€™t drain battery as bad am just guessing I need to get more use to the new features because I noticed on key match highlights it tracks back a bit to give you the analysis from shots etcĀ 

I'm also on the Nvidia Shield and have held off purchasing so far due to the "not optimised for this device" message. I had FMC followed by Touch 2016 but found both of those slow and sluggish which is why I held off last year however going by the comments in here from the other shield users I think the play store has this right, it may run on the Shield but it's going to be very arduous getting through a single match day never mind a whole season.

Hi guys, I have seen an improvement in match speed recently because I noticed that the usual between highlights match speed is in the preference menu rather than last years version both on the same in match settings menu.mucked about with it a bit and makes the make analysis and the match it's self that much quicker to get through on key highlights as for battery drain it's to be expected lol also has anyone else noticed no sound in game? Might be a bug

Archived