Some thoughts I've made in FM17

Woho

After numerous seasons in different leagues in FM17 i have some suggestions/adjustments I hope that can be improved in FM18.

First of all: Conversion rate on penalties. Even when I play with champions league teams with high relevant stats the team tend to miss way too many penalties and when I opposition gets one they almost always score. That really annoyes me and its not realistic. Last year the average penalty conversion rate in the top 5 leagues was between 75% and 80%.  And that was the average. You sould be above that with a penalty taker with high stats. If not, the stats are completely useless.

Second: Long shot goals that gets rouled out for offside from a player not involed. This happens way to often, like many times a season. For expample: After a corner the striker didnt run out of offside, defender clears and a shot from distance gets in. The striker is nowhere near the ball and it gets disallowed for offside. Why? I dont know.

Third: spesific reflex training for GKs. Reflexes seems to be a very important stat a longside grip and positioning for GKs, but you cant make him focus on it in training. This makes me target regen GKs with high initial reflex stat given that I cant incluence it directly. And this is something that can be improved through spesific training in real life so I dont understand why you cant train it in FM.

• 1 month later...

Archived