Will my Pc run Fm 17

Hi, so im brand new to this sub and was wondering if my laptop would slow down if i download Football Manager 2017 on to it. I also wanted to know if my laptop would be able to download facepacks onto it without slowing the game down. Thanks. 

• Laptop Specs: Asus Laptop
  • Intel Core I5- 7200U CPU @2.50GHz 2.71GHz 
  • Says it has 12GB installed Ram but only 11.9GB usable. 
  • 64bit Operating System
  • I only watch my matches in 2d and would like to load up 4 leagues.

Ye, it will run FM, just don't expect super fast performance if you start to add more than the 4 leagues you intend to run as that CPU is designed for much less demanding processing tasks than FM

The speed it takes to process elements of the game is subject to personal preference, whats fast to you may be slow to me and vice versa. In general the game gives you some idea in terms of the stars when you set it up, 3 stars Ive found in the past quite good. If you play with other apps shut down it will be better. Facepacks should be fine once they are loaded, its the initial download that will take time and thats your internet download speed

Some people want to plough through the game, others are happy a little slower. It also depends how many players you load up at the start from other leagues and continents etc

You could always download the demo and see how it runs? Of course, you won't get to play more than 6 months in-game, but it should give you a general idea of how the game will run. Do note that if you play far into the future then the game will naturally slow down.

Archived