Allow players to get better

DizzyNewHeights

Just a quick suggestion if it hasn't already been suggested.

I would like it if the CA/PA allowed the players to get better than what they currently do.

For example, in my current game, Messi has a positioning of 5 and a concentration of 13. Ronaldo is in the same situation with a positioning of 5 and composure of 13. These are simply wrong in my opinion and it could be due to the CA/PA system simply not allowing players to become that good in the first place which is outrageous considering these two are arguably the greatest players ever. I think players should be allowed to get better before the game stops them developing further.

2 minutes ago, DizzyNewHeights said:

For example, in my current game, Messi has a positioning of 5 and a concentration of 13. Ronaldo is in the same situation with a positioning of 5 and composure of 13. These are simply wrong in my opinion and it could be due to the CA/PA system simply not allowing players to become that good in the first place which is outrageous considering these two are arguably the greatest players ever. I think players should be allowed to get better before the game stops them developing further.

With all due respect, that's not a great example. 'Positioning' is a defensive attribute, based on how well a player positions himself to deal with an opposition attack. Are you trying to suggest that Messi and Ronaldo are particularly good at that?

The attacking equivalent is 'Off The Ball', which is based on how well a player moves or positions himself to receive a pass or to create space. That's where those two excel.

Just now, CFuller said:

With all due respect, that's not a great example. 'Positioning' is a defensive attribute, based on how well a player positions himself to deal with an opposition attack. Are you trying to suggest that Messi and Ronaldo are particularly good at that?

The attacking equivalent is 'Off The Ball', which is based on how well a player moves or positions himself to receive a pass or to create space. That's where those two excel.

Ohh really ? I thought positioning was a players general positioning throughout the game. Thanks for clarifying. 

I still believe CA/PA should allow the players to get better before it halts their progress though.

• 3 months later...

Archived