create a club with sign local players only rule

alexforsale

47 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

I have adressed this many times. It would bring a lot of fun in the game. I hope to see it in the editor one day.

I swear I would do a macro edit to make every team in the world only sign players in their region.

• 5 weeks later...

I would love this to be a feature.

There are plenty of clubs with a commitment to ethnic representation. FC Romania in London serves the local Romanian community (and FC Romania is hardcoded that way in the game), there is another club in London, I can't remember what its called because it always changes its name but they began as a Sikh club. There are Swedish clubs that serve their local Syrian immigrant community, there are Canadian clubs that represent their local Croatian heritage communities and in most countries there are Macabbi clubs for Jewish communities.

I had an idea to form a football equivalent to the rugby club London Irish, serving the local Irish heritage community but there was no way for the editor to do this. It was disappointing. I ended up making the club a feeder club for clubs in the Irish league but it still didn't work the way I wanted.

Archived