Player value changes in different leagues

Karnack

Hola,

I've recently started my last save for FM17, which according to tradition is a modified database where Sweden plays their games during the winter, got more money and more teams in the top leagues. One thing that I did not change is the average value for players, which mean Swedish team pays a lot and sells for peanuts. 

Example:

Malmö FF bought Josh Onomah from Tottenham for £30m the second season. The value of the player then quickly decreased from around 15m-ish to 1,2m the third season and Wolfsburg had no problem picking him up for peanuts (1,4m).

I know I can change this in the pre-editor and it's not a problem, but what I want to know is if this changes over time as Swedish teams continue to buy good talent and hopefully sell a player for decent money? Will the value increase or will the Swedish league forever have to deal with buying high and selling extremely low?

Go to "sweden" in database and under "transfer values" and "weekly salary values" you can change that. Check reputation of that Josh Onomah  and try to change only line for that reputation. Test in game and let us know

8 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Go to "sweden" in database and under "transfer values" and "weekly salary values" you can change that. Check reputation of that Josh Onomah  and try to change only line for that reputation. Test in game and let us know

Not sure I understand.

My question is not whether I can change the value myself, I know I can in the pre-game editor. The question is if this is something that change organically within the game over time or if it will remain on the same levels forever?

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:09, Karnack said:

One thing that I did not change is the average value for players, which mean Swedish team pays a lot and sells for peanuts. 

What is the reputation of the league?

Sounds to me like the league has a lot of money but can't keep players due to league/club rep.

13 hours ago, Pow4FM said:

What is the reputation of the league?

Sounds to me like the league has a lot of money but can't keep players due to league/club rep.

The league got more money than it's reputation deserve, but thats part of the plan. I want the league to build up it's rep over time and we have gone up a bunch of positions over 3 seasons but the prices and values remain the same. The most expensive sell was Alexander Isak for 30 million pounds, the rest have been in the low single digits.

Archived