U23 and U18 team problem

That depends, have you accepted the invitation for the teams to play in the youth leagues? You don't get that option the first season, but on following season you get it. Though sometimes the board will demand that the U18s accept.

I'm not sure how it's decided who plays in the U18s and who don't. Most teams I've played in England starts with it, but if you are playing in the lowest tiers then your board might have decided it will be too expensive to compete in the youth league this season. It should be possible in the next season. If it's to get games for the youth players or just to keep the rotation and backup players fit, then you can ask the staff responsible for the U18s and/or U23s to schedule a friendly every week under "Responsibilities"  if I'm not mistaken.

I also have this problem, I have accepted the invitations from the second season onwards and still my academy are not playing any games at all which is rather frustrating. I've heard that SI are looking into the problem but I haven't seen/heard any thing since.

On 6/25/2017 at 15:11, JKing301992 said:

I also have this problem, I have accepted the invitations from the second season onwards and still my academy are not playing any games at all which is rather frustrating. I've heard that SI are looking into the problem but I haven't seen/heard any thing since.

Can you use a real-time editor to put them into a league? You shouldn't have to do that to fix the problem, but I'm wondering if that will solve my problem. Also, is this a problem that will follow a small club all the way up the leagues?

Archived