My Contract

karl b

hello there

The last few versions have really let me down when it comes too my contract.

Examples - I negotiate a bonus for winning the league (a pittance compared too real life bonus') this bonus should be negotiated as a one of or a repetitive bonus ie every time i win the league i get the bonus not just the first time it happens.

The option too hire an agent would be a good one also.

Clubs actually caring about the job ive done. Example - i took over Man City, no league wins in 12 years. i win 3 in a row including atleast one other trophy every season, i ask for a wage increase of 7k (we are paying players over 300k) they refuse outright too meet my demand (seriously???)

Also it would be nice too have the option too select and add players too my own favoured personnel list.

My last idea would be the option too take assistant managers jobs. i ask my assistant do do quite a bit, it would simply mean 'greying out' anything i couldn't touch.

i mean how often do you delegate friendlies or press conferences too your assistant, as someone who starts un employed this adds a whole new dimension too my climb up the lladder.

I agree with you.

Manager's contracts are disapointing, not only our own but others too. Every new manager of PSG always makes around 50k, there are other examples of low salaries from top guys taking new jobs.

I started a save unemployed, with Continental A License and lowest Professional experience (I think local). I took charge at AIK 12 games from end of season, 6 pts from safety and 3 pts from relegaton playoff. Finished season in 9th or 10th and then took a title next season. The team was actually very good, just unsuitable for previous manager's tactics.

My first contract was for 1,3k, the lowest in Alsvenskan. My reputation was half star. After winning the title the offer for new contract was 1,4k. There were only two more managers that were making less than 2k in Alsvenskan, and my assistant was making 1.6k. My rep was 2 stars, higher than most of managers in the league. I spent most of next season on rolling contract, signed new one for 1,5k plus bonuses, qualify for Champions League Group stages and when asking for new contract the offer was 1,6k. The last offer I got was 2k and I resigned. The new guy got 2,3k deal.

I also think that if my contract expires I shouldn't be on rolling contract. I know that I can resign, but then every time I attend new interview there's a question why I resigned.

yeah i hate the 'you've resigned from x amount of clubs question.

its a very frustrating situation. on my save i guarantee i win a league within 2 seasons, usually the first if i get pre-season, clubs would pay extortionate amounts for a manager that good yet i cant get 70k and my replacement with no titles too there name got 93k.

• 5 months later...

Archived