I am in the process of building a WWE nation within FM17 database. This is my first time experimenting with the editor.

I have roughly drawn out the four championships (divisions) that I would like and am in the middle of creating 10 teams or Stables for each of these. Three divsions for Senior teams and a fourth Cruiserweight Division for Youth teams.

I intend to add superstars from all different era's to fill out these stables and hope to have one of every character this is worthwhile adding.

The WWE nation will hopefully be based in Europe and, and if possible, have clubs enter into european club competition. I am also going to attempt to keep any transfers solely domestic.

What I want to know is if anyone within the FM community would be interested in this if I were to publish it, And if there would be any recommendations that you guys would like  to see within this database.

Also, I think a graphics pack would add a great deal to this database, if anyone would be willing to help out with this as I have no idea how to do this.

All advice, help and criticism is welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see by wkdsoul's post, I've had lot of interest in seeing/doing/playing a wrestling-database, so if you're serious about doing this then I would be glad to assist i any way that I can :)

Divisions split by 'Company' - WWE - WCW - NJPW - TNA - ECW

Teams made of stables/factions (minimum 3 people)
so starting teams in

• Premier/WWE -- > Sheild / Evolution / Ministry / D-X / SES / Corporation etc
  • Championship/WCW --> NWO /  4 Horsemen / Ravens Nest etc

Not sure many teams  you can get too though, maybe 10 a division? Save creating too many players in the long run.  maybe create 3 faction legends tied to each club forever like Franchise players.

Archived