Database Help

Hey all. I'm new to Touch having played lots of FMM, and I'm playing solely on my iPad. My first impression is that I'm shocked at how many greyed out players there are in the game? For example, if I only have England selected as a playable nation, teams like Nice only have 2 real players available? I never ever expected Touch to have a worse database than FMM. So, my question is, does anyone know how I can maximise it to have the most real players available? 

Under the league selection tab there's a tick box about removing league restrictions, if you select that you can add as many leagues as you want, as well as entering advanced setup which allows you to play with the traditional small, medium and large DBs plus adding all players from nations etc. Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Geordieboy52 said:

Under the league selection tab there's a tick box about removing league restrictions, if you select that you can add as many leagues as you want, as well as entering advanced setup which allows you to play with the traditional small, medium and large DBs plus adding all players from nations etc. Hope this helps.

Think that's only the PC version though isn't it? On tablet you are restricted to the three countries I think. 

• Administrators
On 20/04/2017 at 11:13, Geordieboy52 said:

Only for the PC version. 

Archived