Patch 17.3.1

Euhm I don't know maybe if you would take the effort to look in the BUGS (yes there is one) forum you would know. Or just look in the patch notes of the normal version. Its a bug they know of but refuse to fix on the touch version.

If i had put this much effort in my job i would be fired on the spot

19 hours ago, Buffalo12 said:

Euhm I don't know maybe if you would take the effort to look in the BUGS (yes there is one) forum you would know. Or just look in the patch notes of the normal version. Its a bug they know of but refuse to fix on the touch version.

If i had put this much effort in my job i would be fired on the spot

I am very aware of the bugs forum but haven't had any need to visit it as I haven't had any problems while playing.

I'm guessing you're the same guy that tells poor people "stop being poor". Just because you don't have the problem doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Or can you explain why half my squad is on vacation while i got 7 competition games and 2 cl games against napoli and madrid left before winter break.

I used some big sentences, i hope you will be able to get it

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Buffalo12 said:

I'm guessing you're the same guy that tells poor people "stop being poor". Just because you don't have the problem doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Or can you explain why half my squad is on vacation while i got 7 competition games and 2 cl games against napoli and madrid left before winter break.

I used some big sentences, i hope you will be able to get it

I appreciate your frustration but please don't take that out on other members by insulting them or being sarcastic. The best place to post these issues is the bugs forum as I linked above, we will look into the issues there. Thanks.

Archived