Sports Interactive Community

In charge of Coxyde FC in Belgium's 3rd Division

Classic me, I get the 10 points in 5 games. Amazingly I win the next 4 so my job is same, problem is. with only 4 games left in the season and my contract running out (they also don't want to enter in to contract negotiations) surely I was going to get released?

WRONG (I was shocked to) I was on a non contract, played the 1st game of next season, I won but it did't matter, got a vote of conference and new contract.

Has anyone had this before? Screenshots below to help explain. 

Happy chatting

20170315213405_1.jpg

20170314223246_1.jpg

20170314223144_1.jpg

20170314223246_1.jpg

20170314224144_1.jpg

20170315213405_1.jpg

20170315213726_1.jpg

I'm not sure I understand where the problem is? You made a promise to the board, you delivered, in fact, exceeded the expectations, then you got a new contract. Where's the glitch?

8 minutes ago, rinso said:

I'm not sure I understand where the problem is? You made a promise to the board, you delivered, in fact, exceeded the expectations, then you got a new contract. Where's the glitch?

The board shouldn't be making a demand that can't be fulfilled before the end of the manager's contract, and even if they do they should be happy as soon as the target is reached.

32 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

The board shouldn't be making a demand that can't be fulfilled before the end of the manager's contract, and even if they do they should be happy as soon as the target is reached.

spot on! I did what they wanted in 4 games but still had to wait for the 5th and because of that, a whole new season.