Quick question re: add/remove leagues (3 nation limit)

i understand you can only have 3 leagues loaded at any one time but is there still the add/remove league facility to chop and change season to season or are you stuck with the same 3 leagues that you begin the save with?

Thanks

1 hour ago, L-Wiz said:

i understand you can only have 3 leagues loaded at any one time but is there still the add/remove league facility to chop and change season to season or are you stuck with the same 3 leagues that you begin the save with?

Thanks

If you are on PC/Mac and tick the box at the bottom of the screen when starting a new game, there won't be any restrictions and you can add/remove leagues later on as well.

sorry i should have said this is for an ipad. can i use add/remove leagues facility once im already underway in a save? 

e.g. lets say i have england/italy/spain loaded, but then after a few seasons i want to change up and drop italy/spain and add france/germany, is this possible?

really important as will pretty much determine if i buy a new ipad so i can get FMT17.

thanks

cool, thanks for the quick reply.

im probably still going to bite the bullet and buy a new ipad and go for it.

my last main save was full FM on FM13 , 30 seasons in on the laptop but i dont have time to play it so need the tablet version for the commute to work and when away etc. 

just a real shame with the 3 league restriction as i mainly enjoy journeyman saves where i can explore other random leagues for a few years here and there.

cheers

Tbh i think whether it be fmt18 or later i reckon on the higher end ipads i.e the ipad pro,i think this will be relaxed abit,ive got 12.9 pro and plan on upgraging to a pro 2 if the specs are upgraded.5 or 6 nations would do me :) 

yeh 5-6 would be great. 3 just seems a little restricted.

one other thought i just had is what if i loaded FMT on the laptop, ticking the box that allows add/remove leagues. then used the cross save option on to the ipad?

if after say 5 seasons i wanted to add/remove leagues i could load the save back up in the laptop, change the leagues, then continue cross save on tablet again.

has anyone tried this? is this even possible?

i understand this means i would also have to purchase FMT twice, 1 for laptop and again for tablet.

3 hours ago, L-Wiz said:

one other thought i just had is what if i loaded FMT on the laptop, ticking the box that allows add/remove leagues. then used the cross save option on to the ipad?

if after say 5 seasons i wanted to add/remove leagues i could load the save back up in the laptop, change the leagues, then continue cross save on tablet again.

i understand this means i would also have to purchase FMT twice, 1 for laptop and again for tablet.

Wouldn't imagine that would work buddy 

5 hours ago, L-Wiz said:

The Steam game specifically says Cross-Save gets turned off if you tick the add/remove league box so no, that won't work.

13 hours ago, Zek said:

The Steam game specifically says Cross-Save gets turned off if you tick the add/remove league box so no, that won't work.

ahhh ok thanks for confirming. a real shame.

im 90% still going to jump in as otherwise i just wont get to play FM at all but a real kick in the teeth with just 3 nations limit. no probs, im sure it will be fine.

thanks everyone for the input

• 2 months later...

Archived