Unemployed to Super Hero Guy!

avernoFM

Hi! I'm doing a new save where I take a zero experience, zero coaching badges manager from unemployment to ??? 

I've been making a twitter post as the manager every time something of note occurs https://twitter.com/AvernoG 

Just finished season 1 now :-)

Hope this is OK rather than printing the story to here. Just find posting the story itself here to be... messy.

Hi welcome to FMS averno, Sorry to say that this isn't a redirection site for your blog or twitter feed. 

Please read the House Rules regarding this

Your post would probably be best suited in the following LINK . If you want to do a story here feel free 

Cheers

11 hours ago, avernoFM said:

Hope this is OK rather than printing the story to here. Just find posting the story itself here to be... messy.

This is our forum. Stories need to be posted here. If we all posted our stories someplace else, it wouldn't be our forum, would it?

Enjoy your writing.

If you manager had been 20 when you started, you could have posted or linked on the Ultimate Football Manager Challenge.

Honestly we're not too fussed about where you go when you're not at home. If you turn up with lipstick on your avatar, we're not going to start going through your pockets to check your browsing history.

Would just need you to link back to us, because I'm like such a google search whore.

But you weren't 20 when you started. We like them young.

Archived