Financial issues after budget boost

Im in my second season with Eastbourne town on FMT17, I used the Balance Boost unlockable for 10 million last season to see how far it could take me but after buying some better players(compared to what I had!) I am now getting messages that the finances are not in a good place!

Only into my second season as I said before and I've adjusted the budgets to ensure my wages are under good control. Any tips to solve this issue? Will I need to sell players even if their wages are technically taken care of? What's the worst outcome from this situation?

Ah thanks for the heads up. That's quite frustrating if I can't fix it, having spent actual money to boost my game it may well have now caused issues. Better get onto bringing that wage bill down I guess!!

• 1 month later...

I'm in this boat with my current game. I used the money to improve the team but now I'm losin more money each month mostly due to player contract wages than I'm bringing in so I'm quickly going through the money I bought.  I guess lowering the wage bill is all I can do.  It just sucks because it's going to cost me results. Maybe my fan support will pick up more.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

The bank balance boost is just an investment to spend on your transfer and wage budget. The worse case scenario is just the club losing money, there are no FFP implications in FMT.

Archived