Good Young SPL Striker

pegleg

Hello,

Currently managing Aberdeen in the SPL, starting ok winning the league cup and somehow getting through the group stage of the Europa League (got Feyeonord in the next round). Hardly scoring any goals in the league though. Adam Rooney is out for 4 months with ligament damaged and young Matthew Knox (signed from Livingston) isn't ready to lead the line. January is quickly approaching, does anyone have any recommendations for a good striker in this league? I usually play with one up top, but would like to play with two once Rooney is back (he plays as a TM attack).

Cheers!

I'll scout him and see what gets back to me. Looks good from a first glance.

I asked the board for a bit more transfer money and they surprisingly gave me it. Had enough in the kitty to get Jason Cummings, Ali Crawford and Michael Devlin to bolster the spine of the team. Cummings currently has 6 in 6 for me and Ali Crawford has 3 in 6 as an AP.

I world've said Shankland because he and Liam Boyce seem to be the two best SPL strikers outwith rangers and Celtic. But if playing as Aberdeen and you still have Shankland, Dylan Mackin from Motherwell looks quite decent for a young player and is out of contract at the end of the first season

Yeah, I've got Shankland out on loan, he's doing ok at St Mirren - should come back a better player. Mackin looks promising, next season I will have Cammy Smith and Shankland back so should have enough depth now.

Looking forward to having Danny Rodgers back in goal to replace Lewis as my number 1

Archived