need a decent 4-2-3-1 tactic for dortmund

6 minutes ago, SortitoutsiVP said:

I'd imagine this (if you've not already tried it) would suit them fine mate.

no i haven't tried that one yet mate,just starting a new one now , iv'e mostly had the tactics with 2 wingers because takes too long to train them. Il give it ago and give my feedback. Thank you for your advice

On 27/01/2017 at 13:36, geary said:

can anyone help!!!! need a decent 4-2-3-1 tactic for dortmund,ive downloaded quite a few tactics on different saves and none seem to be decent

So how you doing have you decided which tactic from peoples choices reason I ask I'm starting a new game with them too

On 1/27/2017 at 14:05, SortitoutsiVP said:

I'd imagine this (if you've not already tried it) would suit them fine mate.

no i haven't tried that one yet mate,just starting a new one now , iv'e mostly had the tactics with 2 wingers because takes too long to train them. Il give it ago and give my feedback. Thank you for your advice

9 minutes ago, that\'s life said:

So how you doing have you decided which tactic from peoples choices reason I ask I'm starting a new game with them too

the arsenal one i couldnt get into it right because ive got used to wide wingers especially with dortmund,ive just downloaded the one that marcelo put on the comments but havent used it yet as i thought id ad av a little mess about doing a tactic and its working kind of ok,just need decent signings,im 20 games in at the moment won 14 lost 6 drew 0

the only thing is when you lose you normally lose really well even against crap teams,i dont know how to do screen shots,but could do better with a few tweaks,just on a losing streak at minute,if you know how to screen shot an upload to here il do it,im top scorers in league but seems as tho its the defence isnt that good but beat bayern 4-1 in cup at the start

32 minutes ago, geary said:

the only thing is when you lose you normally lose really well even against crap teams,i dont know how to do screen shots,but could do better with a few tweaks,just on a losing streak at minute,if you know how to screen shot an upload to here il do it,im top scorers in league but seems as tho its the defence isnt that good but beat bayern 4-1 in cup at the start

It's either alt and f9 or just F12 for steam mate

i did set to closing down everyone in opposition instruction but you after keep doing it before every match so just left it, left training to assisstant n just had at least 10 to 12 friendlies,few against weak teams and couple of strong,gonna buy a few players at end of season see if defence is better then but aubamayeng bangs loads of goals in,its me first tactic so its not the best but am 2nd in league top scorers just need defence sorting,playing at home its good,can go on good winning streaks but when you lose you lose well but still no draws just wins or losses 

ive set the the left sided defender to ball playing defender and let assisstant to do opposition instructions seems to be doing better beat monaco 5-0 at home after losing 3-1 away and just thrashed mainz 7-1 away in which i had a player sent off when i was 2-1 up and a couple of key players missing i.e reus n gotze etc and aubameyang got 5 goals hes quality in the side

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived