help me get started with juventus, please.

dngrs

I'm not familiar with Juventus and I'm a bit worried with this squad.

I have 3 old fullbacks in Alves, Forest Gump and Evra. At least Gump and Evra seem likely to retire soon. One of them I can replace I guess with DR Lirola 2* player and with big potential but I'm not sure what to do for the other 2. Actually it seems Sandro, Asamoah and De Ceglie are good enough for DL. Both Evra and Gump seem to be worth peanuts but they clear some wage and their contracts run out next year. Tho Gump's might be worth renewing as he is only 32 and his fitness is good. Alves is 33 and out in 2 but he has even better fitness. I see Real's Danilo is listed for ~8m says my scout. Could be more.

there is very good central mid depth ( tho I have marchisio and another guy injured 3-4 months). The striker options are good too.

Buffon is also very old. I got Marricchi and loanee Saro with some >3.5* PA but they are way too raw now and Saro costs 1mil to buy this year. His backup Neto is average. I doubt I can buy Donnaruma this window. Perin seems to be like 20m.

Do I buy Benatia out of his loan? it's 17m. His value is much better so maybe it's worth to do and resell later? Gonna kill my budget. I do have good CB depth and dont particularly care to play 3CB formations primarily. 

Another loanee is Cuadrado who is 9.7m to buy. Do I buy because it seems I lack quality players on the wings? he's also nonEU but cheap.  Coman is off to Bayern as loan. I'd be surprised if Bayern don't buy him. I dont seem to have any other midfielders with great PA. Actually the u18 u20 teams are mostly average.

Why does nonEU rule still matter if a player is mine for 2 years already? like Alex Sandro.

I checked my youth squads and there are A LOT of loan players that might be too much for me to handle, Should I sell the <3 star ones? Any particular ones to keep? even as backups to fill homegrown rules. Seriously, wtf is this hording? 15 GK in u20 !!!!!!!

Any particular easy to buy youngsters I should buy? especially italians. I'm not familiar with this year's players.

my budget is like 24m euros with 77k/w left so what transfers should I make? This is little money unless I sell some big names.

mid way through season one in my Juve save... the u20s squad is absolute chaos... about 58956486 players out on loan.

im not playing wingers yet I cant terminate cuadrado loan for 3 years!!! and im paying 5m wages per year.. so going to have to buy him asap so I can sell him!!

I released De Cegile on free as no one would buy and I have enough left backs to invade a country. Evra is my 2nd choice LB behind Sandro... as I have so many midfield injuries that Asamoah is playing in centre.

Alves and Liechsteiner are pretty good for me .. I'm happy rotating them.

Audero is good youth keeper... Buffon out for 3 months for me and I hadn't registered Neto for champions league so Audero is playing lg and euro.

Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Khedira, Pjanic, Dybala, Higuain are all superb... with some good youngsters dotted about both at the club and out on loan.

It's a great squad but an absolute mess at the same time... going to take years to sell all the rubbish I don't want ... and then in the interim lots of players are very old and will retire/drop off

Sold: Hernanes, Released: De Cegile, Demoted: Neto

Bought: Luan, Neves, Caio, Melegnoni, Palombo and some 18 year old Italians

seems you are better off buying cuadrado and then selling if u cant end his loan, not sure if it can be done in the same window. Can it? or at least loan him out.

yeah the rubbish is a mess to fix

can u screenshot which 18 year olds u bought?

de ceglie is homegrown so im not sure I wanna sell him. I already gotta use him and a weak youngster to fill the CL quota.

On 1/26/2017 at 16:16, dngrs said:

Do I buy Benatia out of his loan? it's 17m. His value is much better so maybe it's worth to do and resell later? Gonna kill my budget. I do have good CB depth and dont particularly care to play 3CB formations primarily. 

I wouldn`t buy Benatia, you have Bonucci, Barzagli (Ok, a bit old, but can still do a job) and Chiellini, who are still top class, then you have Rugani as backup, and he turns out pretty good. For that money you could sign younger and better defenders, Goldaniga from Palermo turns out rather good in this edition. Keep an eye on Mandragora from the youth team, he`s also good. And one of the few  in the game who are natural as Regista.

You should walk the league with the current squad anyway, it`s the Champions League where things get tricky.

Archived