FM16 Agent Challenge

Evening all,

I have often wondered what happens with youth players that 'just' not good enough to play in the league they were 'created' in, and just what would happen to them had they started life off at the 'bottom'?

With your help, I would like to find out.

Using FM16, and then the editor to move re-gens to clubs in lower leagues, let's see shall we. We will also class you as being an agent too - so by placing your youngsters around the world, you will have an impact on just what happens. Do you want your players to play? Or just make your agent company money?

So what next, what next is this:-

Guess the attendance on the Hearts v Kilmanock match tonight, closest to the attendance will have 1st choice of the youth players coming through at any club and the league they will place them at. Anyone reading this after the start of the Hearts match can still have a blast, but it will just be a case of whoever posts has the next choice etc....

Once we have our order of picks - the pearson will 'pick' the club they want the players to come from i.e. Real Madrid, Barnsley, Inter Milan and which league they will be playing in (the club will be the predicted to finish bottom of that league - if you pick a country where there are more than 1 'bottom' league, say North or South or A, B, C for example. All players will be given EU status and trained in country status.

So an example would be : Take the players from Inter Milan and place them in the English National North. Then away we go - what happens to them, the game decides.

The game will be loaded with every nation and league available so the pick of the worlds best youth is at your fingertips - but who can spot the talent - will agents play it safe and go for clubs with mega funds and youth facilities, or will people 'take a chance' on someone coming through the ranks and being the next Messi?

3 hours ago, Sankalan said:

Hey I should have the first dib!!!

Sorry, thought you were pointing out the attendance :-)

Might have a fight on our hands now! Rock/Paper/Scissors??? How do I fix this one peeps???? #ohno

Ok, Game is running and will update you as soon as its done mate - good shout that is Real Madrid boys into Brazil :-)

If anyone else wants to get involved do so, I'm gonna throw mine into the mix which will be the youth from Liverpool who are going for the time of their lives in Belgium's lowest division.

Will do mate, the players gen in Feb, so game is in May 2016 at the moment and the Liverpool and Madrid lads are in their new homes and I will be posting an update tomorrow as the Belgium league has just finished and the Brazil league/s and cups have just kicked off (Just how many various comps do they play in, makes me dizzy!).

The German boys should get some games under their belts down under mate, that's a good shout.

Archived