Budget Adjustment: Is this working correctly?

I'm at Roma nearing the end of my first season.  My transfer budget has been set at a paltry 476k euros.  Now, it also says I have 510k/wk available payroll, so I figured I'd be able to push some of that into the transfer budget.  However, the slider is all the way to the right, indicating that my transfer budget is at its maximum.

The only thing I can think of here is that I have a lot of contracts coming off the books at the end of the season (loanees and free transfers) and the game is waiting for that to happen.  There is a small field that says "committed spend" which is like 450k less than my actual current payroll budget.

Can anyone explain how this works?  Shouldn't I be able to increase the transfer budget in expectation of my payroll dropping massively at the end of the season?

Good question. I'd also like to learn more details as well, as sometimes the bar gets locked and I can't slide it anyways.

Note that the Board will determine % of your transfer that can be moved to payroll, and this % fluctuates according to the financial situation of the club. 

Archived