Be more Expressive

Hi guys, im having a little trouble deciding when to select be more expressive as a instruction. Is it more worth it with attacking mentality? is it good with control? I know this is based mainly on the players you have available, so what do you look stat wise, for your players to have before deciding to tick this instruction? 

Thanks!

I use this in possession systems which emphasise a slow, patient buildup. As you are not taking advantage of transitions, extra creativity helps to unlock an entrenched defence.

I don't like to use it personally in fast attacking systems as I like to setup my runners from deep and I don't want them trying risky moves before they have a chance to get up the pitch.

Fluid mentality encourages creativity/expression so you could also tick the TI to be expressive when using fluid or very fluid.. to give it even more emphasis. You probably wouldn't want to use it if you are structured because it would be counter-intuitive. Leave it off let the mentality and individual flair/creativity attributes decide it for you.

Archived