Team/Individual team talks

garrypelka

I think it would be useful if you could give individuals a team talk/feedback during half time or post match BEFORE having to give a whole team team talk. If I have a team at half time with ratings of 6.7 but one player who has made a mistake at 6.3 and one trying really hard at 7.1, I have to give everyone the same advice/feedback before getting to do individuals which, in some cases, then causes unhappy players. It would be better imo to be able to speak to the two individuals first and then give the blanket talk to the rest of the team. The same goes for post match, if there are ratings all over the place, why cant I give everyone an individual talk rather than have to do a team one and then individuals?

1) I think it would add to the realism of the game as managers irl are not restricted by this and 2) while it may require a little more work than my opening post suggests, I find it odd (and frustrating at times) that sometimes when you say one thing to an individual after giving a whole team talk, those you have already given a talk to get upset. I don't know if the players current rating within the game (for half time team talks) is taken into account but I had a situation only yesterday where we were not playing all that well but were 1-0 up at half time. One of my players was at a much higher rating than the rest so I told the team they were doing ok but could do better and then told the individual that he was playing well and 3 of my players got upset.

• 1 month later...

Archived