Unlockables

Hi all,

I used to play FMH before I got a decent laptop and I remember there were the sugar daddy, no work permits, etc unlockables which after completing certain prequisites could be unlocked. Now that I've caught up and play the big boy version :p are they still unlockables? I see that they can be purchased in the downloads section, but can they actually be unlocked through gameplay.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Rather than start a new thread, this one is apt.

I am on FMT16, have achieved some unlockables, and most I ignore. However I want to apply the "no work permits".

* I click on the black icon in game in messages >

* "ALL" the unlockables are listed with their prices, inc the ones I've supposedly unlocked >

* "PURCHASES" circle tab, is all blank >

* clicking on the unlockable for work permit it asks if I want to spend the 79p?

Why is it not working?

SuperXstyle - if you're seeing IAPs that you've unlocked show for purchase still, this usually means you weren't signed into Game Center/Google Play Games at the time you earned the unlock - which you need to be for the unlock to register with the store.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how long it takes to gain the abolish work permits unlockable? I'm playing as tns with the a-league as the second league in an attempt to improve the welsh league. The aim is to achieve the accomplishment then use clubs such as Melbourne City and the AIS academy to get cheap kids. It's taking forever to develop domestic bias even though I've only got welsh players

Archived