What would you like to see new or fixed in FM17 (research for a video)

Hi guys. i know there are similar threads but i am going to be making a video in the next month or so. i want you to name ONE new feature for FM17 and ONE feature that needs improving/fixing. the reason i ask for only one of each is i wand to find out whats most important to each one of you guys.

when i make the video i will compile a list of the most popular and/or important suggestions.

thanks for your time

Can't allow this to remain open based on such a limited statement of your intent, I suggest that you put together a much more detailed write up of your proposals before starting a similar thread on the official SI forum.

• 4 months later...

I know this is made a while back, but I don't know where a good place would be for telling the creators my ideas

3D match engine

visually several different variables in dribbling - tackling - running - moving - crossing - finishing short and long - ofcourse passing - it would be great if these could have a more visual satisfaction - back in cm4 i think I could see the players dribble - now its none existant - since its a big part of the game i would like to seee different players do different things - it would enhance the game greatly. Obviously football/soccer is not only about dribbling - so the satisfaction of seeing the different roles do things that varies from player to player would be great - however thats probably a bit too ambitious - but atleast make some variables in different circumstances - those their is I find a bit robotic looking. Still its not bad, it just needs more.

Condition of the players

I would love that their is an option to automatic rest the players insteasd of going through each one after each match - its simply annoying and timewasting - a system like this I have told people to use as I feel that condition improves performance as well - below 74% =3days rest 75-79 =2days rest 80-83 =1day - a system like that should be setup automatically or be available as an option you can tick.

Football manager playstation 

Haha I know a big project, but it makes sense - a football manager that has enhanced graphics not necessarily like fifa, but something that looks beautiful and has countless of variables in the match engine. The product should be a new database every year that you pay for - then their should be a slowly development of the visual of the game through the years - I can only see such an idea becoming a huge success as football is the king of sports :)

hope you guys found this useful, but honestly I rather want that the creators see it, I just dont know where to put it for them to see - if you know them or know where would be a good place to post this - please guide me or guide them.

Cheers

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived