Dual Core Heaven

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stevenage Gunner:

Has anybody had any problems with FM08 on Windows Vista and/or a AMD Athlon Dual Core processor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Running absolutely find here with Vista Ultimate and an Athlon X2 Dual-core.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lathund:

The XPS M1330 is indeed an awesome machine. I "only" have the 2ghz and 2gb ram, but it's the computer itself that I'm in love with. So light, so thin, so sexy, such high quality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm totally with you on that. My previous laptop was good and nice and everything (Inspiron 9400) but this M1530 is absolutely brilliant.

I never thought I would love a computer before.

XPS M1530 CORE 2 DUO T7700 2.40GHZ, 800MH

2gb RAM

16GB Hard Drive.

Plus using your fingerprint to log into a website is just cool.

Just built a new computer after getting 08 so I compared old to new with loading a new game and it was massive.

Long story short is my new rig can run all the leagues on medium no probs. For me it makes the game better because its simulating more. Before I used to run maybe 10-15 leagues from 3-4 countries and it made european cups boring because I was playing grey players. Another thing is I can manage anywhere which stops the boredom.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlayerX:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lathund:

The XPS M1330 is indeed an awesome machine. I "only" have the 2ghz and 2gb ram, but it's the computer itself that I'm in love with. So light, so thin, so sexy, such high quality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm totally with you on that. My previous laptop was good and nice and everything (Inspiron 9400) but this M1530 is absolutely brilliant.

2gb RAM

16GB Hard Drive.

Plus using your fingerprint to log into a website is just cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, just gone from Inspiron 9300 to XPS M1530:

Core2Duo T7700

4GB (2x2048) 667MHz DDR2

120GB Serial ATA (7200 RPM)

256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 8600M GT

FM runs like a dream, albeit I think the fingerprint novelty will wear off after a while. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McDoul:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlayerX:

2gb RAM

16GB Hard Drive.

Plus using your fingerprint to log into a website is just cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, just gone from Inspiron 9300 to XPS M1530:

Core2Duo T7700

4GB (2x2048) 667MHz DDR2

120GB Serial ATA (7200 RPM)

256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 8600M GT

FM runs like a dream, albeit I think the fingerprint novelty will wear off after a while. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

160GB Hard Drive, not 16GB. lol

Tell me something. when you close and then open your lid, how does your touchpad react?

Archived