Natural Fitness

Can you train this? Does it improve/reduce with age? I want my team to play a fast, aggressive style with high pressing...and be able to keep it up for 95 minutes. So I'm interested in players with high stamina and natural fitness, but I don't know if I can affect it through fitness training or if it will fluctuate naturally during a players career. Also wondering if it's any sort of an indicator of players injury proneness, ie, a naturally fitter player is less likely to get injured?

Can't train it, but I believe it goes up and down on it's own through a players career (at least this was the case in previous versions). Not quite sure what factors would influence this though, but I'm guessing things like a major injury may reduce it.

It's not really an indication of injury proneness (regarding the hidden attribute, anyway... can only find that out through coach/scout reports). It's all around recovery of condition, gaining match fitness, and retention of physical stats when ageing.

Team Training is the only way to do it.

Team Training - Fitness: Increases the likelihood of the following attributes to improve: Work Rate, Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Jumping Reach, Natural Fitness, Pace, Stamina, and Strength.

Jeid is correct, and you can set team training to fitness all season if you like. I wouldn't recommend it though...

But Roggi, yes, if the stat is highlighted under role attributes, then it too has an increased chance of improving. If you have individual on BBM training and Team training set to Fitness the chance of the Fitnsess foci is increased while the mental and technical attributes will have less chance than under General Team Training.

Archived