aaberdeenn

What happened to the pitch?

10 posts in this topic

Some clubs just have small pitches.

FIFA regulations (if I remember correctly) say that a pitch can be as short as 100yds, as long as it is wider than around 120yds.

Of course, most clubs use larger pitches, but you do find the occasional short-ish one. Hope that answers your question.

Edit: By the way I'm at work and images are blocked, but I'm assuming the image you submitted is just a quite short pitch, rather than anything freakier.

Seeing that pic, I m not sure if it has anything to do with the actual size of the pitch. Surely a big club like Zaragoza ( Big as in, more famous compared to the others ) will have a normal size pitch.

And OP, sorry mate. I have no idea what the problem could be. Never seen that before.

Not seen that before even despite having verying pitch sizes myself over time so i don't think it's to do with that, probably just a weird bug.

What are Zaragoza's pitch dimensions in the club information? It looks like they have a very short and wide pitch.

Looks like they've just chosen to have the pitch like that then, although it does look odd where it is almost square.

The next season rolls around and we play Zaragoza away.

The pitch is the same. :confused: Never seen it in any other game. Odd.