Record international caps?

Hi all,

Just noticed on my save a 37 year old Rahiem Sterling now has 189 senior england caps............pretty good going! I wonder what the record is on FM for caps? There is probably a way to check? I tried by going under scouting and setting the list to show by ionternational caps, he was the highest, Depay was 2nd on 180 - who is on £300k ages 37 at PSG.

Iker Casillas got to 202 caps for Spain in my FM13 save.

Looking back at my FM15 holiday save, the most-capped player in that game was Kuwait's Bader Al-Mutawa with exactly 200. (As simple as it sounds, I found that out by searching the records of every nation.) Raheem Sterling 'only' got to 183.

I know of some users who've had players get close to or even exceed 250 caps, but their names escape me.

I'm not sure on this but I'm pretty sure after 256 caps the game stops counting upwards and you have to manually count beyond that point. I think on FM12 I had 2 players reach that number (I was managing the Netherlands Antilles at the time and it was rather easy to play 15-20 internationals in a year which meant that for some players (who in some cases had 18 year careers) there were nearly 300 caps to be had). I think my goalkeeper did actually play more than 300 internationals.

Archived