[FM15] The Hart Chronicles - Volume I: Paul Hart's Alphabet Career

PaulHartman71

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October

1ccb242e2f6bfb34193398fca73f78b6.png

A huge win in Turkey as we came from behind to beat Galatasaray thanks to goals from a returning Unsal Serbest and Melvin Bertrand with a header.

65b45b4fcef40a752bac6611cc574c46.png

Seems unlikely we will make it through but I'm happy enough with 3rd and Europa League

558a411a0f155a19b5af46c73aa9e6a5.png

A really **** game with Lens. 3-0 up at half-time only to surrender the lead and let them make it 3-3, really really poor and irritating. We then went to Lille and got turned over which was again disappointing. We've bounce back since then though to beat Nice 2-1 thanks to goals from Omar Yousfi and Enzio Rigters. We then went to bottom place Stade Malherbe Caen and very nearly lost. We were 1-0 down but Prospero Boucaud was on a one man mission to make sure we didn't drop any points. He scored two absolute screamers from 30 yards to give us the win. Omar Yousfi was then on fire to ensure victory against Stade Rennais, a superb hat-trick for him and Adam came on to score a penalty too.

0b270f5fff0ee5434f75bfd528354443.png

Everyone has a game in hand on us so it's not as good as it looks but still okay.

I haven't managed in France for so long I actually forgot about the 'Joker' window that lets each club by a player from another domestic club outside of the window. I've completed a deal to sign a goalkeeper from Mainz in January, and signed a deal to poach a bright young CAM from Lyon in January too, or at least I thought it would be January, as a result of the 'Joker' window we have him now - which is pretty good going tbf.

a278a029fc3ab7d58243b8e25517f68a.png

Moussa Mendy looks to be a very solid addition. He's been playing for Lyon's first team since he was just 16 and has been quite impressive for them, now he's obviously looking to move on with his career thus he has moved to a bigger club in the Champions League :brock: He's far from the finished article yet and there's a few problem areas like his average passing, finishing and his poor positioning but I'm hoping with time he can improve. He will definitely be challenging for a starting space immediately on his arrival and I'm looking forward to what he can bring to the table. He's quite versatile too and can play up-front if needed - although with 9 finishing I'm not sure how effective he would be, though his goal record for Lyon is 38 goals in 93 games which for a CAM is pretty good going really especially since only 64 of those games were starts.

November

495fa4f1a8383929f9790d98ffb61d60.png

Our World Cup qualifying campaign got off to a pretty average start. We beat Haiti 3-1 which was great, a fantastic hat-trick for Jack Johnson. But we lost to Costa Rica away from home, a tough game for sure, but to lose it is not good enough.

43596f4042e185c2d373c70007cb71c4.png

The Costa Rica result is made much worse by the fact Guatemala have beaten both of them so it makes it a real battle for the top two places now. We can't afford anymore slip ups now.

November

3aaff263af1af8e9ade0fb8b25310d55.png

We struggled in Turkey and tbf we did well to get a point out of it, we didn't look like scoring at all so we were well pleased when they scored one for us. I went for it in the Man United game as we had nothing to lose really, we took an early lead which was promising but United are a strong and experienced side, they had too much for us and came back to win 2-1 and knock us out.

6904d9f7ed70ce0c5789b3ce717c1af1.png

We're through to the Europa League though which is still decent and I'm looking forward to seeing how we do in that.

a727d39785890b668d208a4af8e88a5f.png

A mixed bag in the league. Two very promising results as we thumped Sochaux and La Berrichonne, but we followed that up with a disappointing loss at home to Metz. Metz are a decent side so losing is not the end of the world but it was the manner of the performance that annoyed me - we were comfortably 1-0 up for most of the match and to blow it in the last ten minutes was incredibly frustrating.

e1504f0ebe2a43d4ae9137bd5e35bcbb.png

The table still makes for happy reading, we just need to make sure we don't let things like the bottling in the Metz game happen on a regular basis.

December

cdecd21b74d299b95a7a269cd7acad59.png

Yeah nothing good to say about this game really. We were already through to the Europa League so I rested a few players for the game at the weekend. We got beaten quite heavily but oh well that's football.

dc457b7f52bb1d1964cd2d1e74df0699.png

We've got Sevilla in the Europa League which isn't a great draw really as they're a pretty decent side.

d8bdee5651460810c649b830cc33efe0.png

The injuries have hit us hard. We didn't win a single game this month. We should have beaten Lyon really but couldn't hold onto our lead. We struggled against a poor USBCO side and to be honest they probably should have won it late on. We were poor against Marseille and Monaco, both tricky away games and away games that we ultimately lost.

453e95dda4bb6e01931eba1dec89f08c.png

We're down to 4th and we could probably drop further if this bad form continues. The good thing now is there's a 2 week winter break so hopefully we can get some players back, we've got two players joining in January too which should be a boost also.

54d6c89316db7352627bf1a99c29655b.png

I've saved the best news for last though as we did manage to get past Monaco in the Coupe de la Ligue. We were really fortunate as both of our goals came from own goals but it was great to at least get a win in one competition this month!

In yet another bizarre series of events I will be making my much anticipated return to the USA Under 23's. I will take charge of the team in March in our bid to qualify for the 2044 Olympic Games which will be hosted by Italy. It seems that maybe the Olympic's officials have been taking bribes from Europeans as the last 3 hosts (Germany in 2036, France in 2040) have all been European. Although there was some variety before that as past the 2020 Japan Olympics that has of course been signed off in real life, there was the Egyptian Games in 2024, the South African Games in 2028 and the Canadian Games in 2032.

93bd77eb3ff25f9c6f39c3f973bd5b82.png

But yeah. Buzzing for this. It would be amazing to make the Olympics. Just to make it there would be unreal. To win a medal would be quality. Even a bronze would brilliant :D

2f04a9f017dfa65f5362e5744b619a34.png

We seem to have an alright looking group though I have no idea what the youth sides for the others are like. But we should at least avoid the U20s stealing some of the best talent, so we should have a better side than in the Copa America. Here's hoping we can make it to Milan!

January is here and with it brings the arrival of our two new players. The first and most exciting of these new signings is the new goalkeeper I've been after for a while. It took just £5M to persuade Mainz to part with their very exciting young German goalkeeper Timo Gottel - he's still young but he's been Mainz's first choice keeper for 3 years now so he does have some experience behind him and he's even won his first German cap. He looks pretty good all round to be fair, perhaps his throwing is a bit poor and his rushing out attribute is pretty low but overall he looks great. I'm convinced there must be something wrong with him purely because none of the other German sides were interested in him or tried to go for him. We'll have to see but I have high hopes.

The final signing is 22 year old PSV left winger prospect Peter Stout. We lack depth at LW with Enzio Rigters lacking any real understudy and LW is one of few positions we don't have a youngster of some sort coming through so I spent £1M to get this guy in instead. He looks pretty decent overall especially for a rotation/backup option, a few stats here and there that aren't great but nothing to get too worried about I don't think. He'll fit right in here at Toulouse as on arriving at the club it turned out he's going to be out injured for 2 months :D

46a8d403a75f759dc8bf0dfa6d7f3e15.png

Serbest is being a massive pain at the moment. He's demanding a move to Ajax because they're in the Champions League and we're not. It's pretty stupid because they'll almost certainly get knocked out in the 1st Knockout Round anyway. I doubt they'd offer significantly higher wages than us either. He might have 8 in 18 this season but a lot of those came in the same game and when you look at how many individual games he's scored in his record is really poor. He does chip in with assists thought so he isn't a complete waste. If Ajax will give me £10M and effectively double what I paid for him originally then I may well sell him and get in a replacement who might score on a more consistent basis and be less injury prone.

January

Ajax wouldn't cough up the £10M for Serbest so he remains a Toulouse player for now...

aea5fcb33603ab597e9ea85c2334957a.png

A bit disappointing to go out of the tournament we almost won last season. The injury crisis has hit us hard though and Lens outclassed us on the night.

9c5b68b3e610dfdf8500b55f5d66a65e.png

I gave the kids and second string the AS Yzeure game as they're a CFA B side who a pretty poor and also as I was worried about losing more players to injury. Our kids outclassed them and put 4 past them, the first team probably would've put 14 past them. I gave the kids the Amiens game too, perhaps a poor choice, as the French National side gave us a good game and we could only win on penalties in the end.

5f6ab70b99eff9ecd90191344a77391d.png

An unbeaten month but hardly an awe inspiring one. We've made do with the injuries we have but 3 draws isn't the sort of form that's going to get us 3rd place and a Champions League place.

18a9a6a1769f7156b580053eaf62582c.png

We're now down to 6th /o\

February

7893f859252bbdac14f598b99eeaabbc.png

Lyon are above us in the table so on the surface you could accept playing them away being a difficult game. However, their manager, one of my former Juve players, Lucas Ocampos, had left them just days before this match to take the vacant Valencia post I refused. This meant going into this game Lyon had no proper manager, just a caretaker. I was in-fact offered the Lyon job on the morning of the match which I thought was pretty funny. Lyon still gave us a tough match, it ended up going to extra-time and penalties, our new keeper, Timo Gottel, saved two penalties to make himself the hero and help us make it through to the Quarter Final where we face Stade Rennais.

11e06353ad81ae83d949a0eca6d19f47.png

Sevilla are a good side so they were always going to prove a tough test. We set up well in the home leg to avoid conceding an away goal and we did just that, I wasn't expecting to get a goal and was relatively pleased with a 0-0 but substitute Recep Yildiz wasn't and he popped up with a tremendous 25 yard strike - it had shades of that INIESTAAAAAAA moment for Barcelona at Stamford Bridge. The away leg was a very stressful affair, we went 2-0 up early on much to my dismay, making it 3-0 on aggregate and giving us 2 away goals - I thought for sure that was Sevilla done for but they wouldn't lay down, their fans rallied around them and they stormed back into the game to score 3 goals to make it 3-2 on the night and 3-3 on aggregate with us going through on away goals. Renaldo Bonalair then popped up from a corner to give us a vital 3rd away goal to make it 3-3 on the night and 4-3 on aggregate, Sevilla yet again didn't give up though and they made it 4-3 on the night late on - they went all out for another one but luckily we managed to deny them the goal that would've knocked us out.

81b4bedf31a8704e03d10f6027b34828.png

A mixed month in the league. We got humped by AS Nancy Lorraine and it had been coming really, we'd played poorly in the league in January and were lucky to stay undefeated, Nancy Lorraine gave us the kick up the backside we needed. The team bounced back from this disappointment to draw 2-2 with PSG, with Moussa Mendy, who was dropped for the match, coming on as a substitute to score a magnificent brace and rescue a point for us. We went 2-0 up early against Lens away from home and I thought we'd really turned a corner and were going to go on a fantastic run again - I was wrong. We managed to blow a 2-0 lead with Lens score very late on to steal all 3 points - I couldn't believe it. We bounced back in the next game though beating Lille 3-2 thanks to a brace and a man of the match performance from Omar Yousfi.

bcb87d525a801658039ee8f65770cbd5.png

We're up to 6th now which I'm not even sure is good enough for Europa League next year depending on who wins the cups. Nice in 5th are 5 points ahead of us but we do still have to play them so ideally we can go on a good run and at least over take Nice to claim 5th. Anything more than that seems very unlikely with Monaco 9 points ahead of us in 4th.

I don't think I've ever had this happen before but I have a USA U23 Olympics Qualifier match in El Salvador at the exact same time that we have our first leg in Toulouse against Sakhalin. I have no idea how this is going to work or what the game does in this scenario :D

I don't think I've ever had this happen before but I have a USA U23 Olympics Qualifier match in El Salvador at the exact same time that we have our first leg in Toulouse against Sakhalin. I have no idea how this is going to work or what the game does in this scenario :D

Sakhalin in Europa League? That must be insane trip all over the continent :D And as for two games - FM just lets them go one after another.

Sakhalin in Europa League? That must be insane trip all over the continent :D And as for two games - FM just lets them go one after another.

In the space of 4 days as a result of Europa League, Ligue 1 and Olympic Qualifiers by travel schedule looked like this...

01b327956d0376594a1521316b21993c.png

ec3487777f6d66168fb7d9fcac770964.png

623588d6e66ee89233e2612fcef8259d.png

Talk about jet lag. Sakhalin really does seem very obscure and hard to get to :D

March

Olympic Games NAM Qualifying Group Stage

3e379dc280cc7fc6cb237d4cb99d28c6.png

We've started our bid to make the Olympics very well with 3 wins from 3. Having the talented guys that were in the U20 squad last time has really paid off, Ryan Fuentes has been playing well as has Alfie Armstrong who is by far our best player, the RW has even played for the men's team a few times. We got a bit lucky against El Salvador and Canada with late winners - but they were never in doubt really ;)

059957a7a3387ce88499741c268ffe12.png

We will play Haiti in the Semi Final which since they're not Mexico is a pretty good draw :D

March

World Cup Qualifiers

6a35a2cffa4b786a8424923fd35c9cb6.png

Jack Johnson is cementing himself as an All-American hero. 5 goals in 2 games for him and 6 points for us - fantastic set of results.

8877b25b2d82e8595a8b2709f5f3457f.png

A strong group so nothing is guaranteed yet, we still have a tough trip to Guatemala and Costa Rica at home that could well decide who tops the group (or qualifies).

March

Olympic Games NAM Qualifying Semi Final

c1f73dd20802bbaf6c47b8b265761fa9.png

A pretty comfortable win against Haiti in the end. They never really looked like equalising at 1-0 and once we scored a second through Roger Serrano they were never going to come back into the game. We've got Mexico in the final as expected really. Should be a really though game - hopefully we can exact some revenge for the Gold Cup loss!

March

e0e5fbce62c7e7181e6abb1dce1583d1.png

A resounding win in the French Cup Quarter Final against Stade Rennais which saw Unsal Serbest grab a brace. We face PSG away in the Semi Final which is a terrible draw but we'll do our best.

dea6f7e01c93a78eb875383ed450b0fc.png

Sakhalin is a difficult place to get through and their team were quite difficult to beat too. We set up quite similarly to the previous round in the Europa League - I was keen to avoid conceding an away goal, and we performed brilliantly, with Prospero Boucard grabbing the latest of late goals to give us an even bigger advantage going into the second leg. That advantage was turned over by Sakhalin as they went 2-0 up, but within 5 minutes of the second half one of their defenders stupidly got themselves sent off which put us into a great position. Melvin Bertrand equalised from a 73rd minute corner to put us ahead on away goals and then Serbest scored our 2nd which really made sure there was no way back for the Russian side. I have to say fair play to them though and I'm not sure we'd have gone through if their man hadn't got himself sent off. We play Standard Liege in the Quarter Final.

edab50504f4d788d62946e5b88e3a0bc.png

We lost to Nice which was a 6 European qualification 6 pointer so a massive disappointment - but we bounced back to beat Stade Malherbe Caen 4-1 and then Stade Rennais 2-0.

dfd14ffcd47d453fec897d68c2d56a16.png

Nice have been in poor form since beating us so we're still actually only 2 points behind them with 6 games to go. If we hit good form we could get 5th, but bad form could see us finish as low as 10th or 11th as there are a lot of teams just behind us.

March

Olympic Games NAM Qualifying Final

0d6f3c0e30674983384bfa21498734fe.png

An absolutely huge result! We took the lead on the half hour mark but Mexico stormed back into the game and looked like they were going to beat us as they had all the momentum, but the man of the moment Roger Serrano scored his 2nd goal to win us the game and take us to the Olympics :cool::cool::cool:

April

981144c97a79f1542d7f294b79bcce85.png

We were absolutely laughing in the Quarter Finals as we comfortably got past Standard Liege, who are incidentally Unsal Serbest's old side. Recep Yildiz put in captain worthy performances in both games as his goals helped us to make the Semi Final where we drew my old side Borussia Dortmund.

8201b9d6ee3fad7c78751af06aea056c.png

Yeah it's safe to say this didn't exactly go to plan. Dortmund outclassed us in the away leg, but I knew it would be vital to get an away goal so I went all out attack late on to try and get a goal. It bizarrely came from substitute left back Joseph Boateng starting only his 4th game of the season - but his goal gave us a big lifeline and in the last ten minutes we absolutely dominated them, we could have had 1 or 2 more goals and those missed chances ended up costing us in the home leg.

I went for them from kick-off in the home leg as I thought we'd looked much better against them when we put more pressure on them in the last ten minutes of the away leg. It somewhat backfired. Dortmund scored two goals quickly in the first half, and whilst we did get a goal back, it being 2-1 at half-time, and 5-2 on aggregate, with us needing 4 goals to go through in the second half it was pretty much over. I still went for it because I thought **** it we might as well have nothing to lose except a bit of pride in the score-line, we had Locksley Nabab sent off in the second half which put us down to 10 men and from then on Dortmund were all over us. I would add that 2 of Dortmund's 4 second half goals came from absolutely amazing free-kicks that were pretty much unstoppable. But yeah we're out of the Europa League :D

85eb56a21f3e111a4cf7baa2b1975a0a.png

We faired better in the league this month with the highlight being a heroic performance from Unsal Serbest to ensure that we beat FC Sochaux. He also scored the only goal in a win against La Berrichonne. I was disappointed to lose at Metz but it's not an easy place to go.

05b81bc5483e11a4c83c42dd4db07db9.png

We should in theory finish 5th or 6th. I'm hoping we can hang onto 5th as I'm not sure we'd get Europa League if we came 6th depending on cup winners, of course we are still in the French Cup but I'm not too optimistic about getting past PSG. Hopefully if we don't win it then they do as that would mean the Europa League place went to the league finisher (I think).

May

de55f9712d66868204d4412cefb04a76.png

I'm not sure what it is about us and PSG meeting in cup competitions but bloody hell! :D An absolutely crazy match. We took a very early 2-0 lead thanks to two penalties that came from bad PSG defending. We gave away a penalty ourselves in the 21st minute and then they grabbed an equaliser in first half injury time to make it level at the break. They took the lead in the 49th minute and after that goal I expected they'd go on and smash us but it didn't happen as Serbest equalised in the 55th minute to make it 3-3. 5 minutes later and PSG had the lead once again on the hour mark and with half hour left I didn't see us getting back into it. But I was wrong again as captain Recep Yildiz gave us another equaliser just 3 minutes later to make it 4-4. I thought it was going to go to extra-time after that as we both defended quite well after that but in the 84th minute PSG scored again and I thought that was surely it... but it wasn't. Unsal Serbest popped up in the 89th minute to incredibly make it 5-5 and take it to extra-time.

For a game full of goals I have to say that the 30 minutes of extra-time was possibly our best defensive display of the entire season. PSG were all over us but we defended fantastically putting in tackle after tackle interception after interception block after block save after save etc. It went to penalties and I was hoping and praying we could do enough to make the final against all the odds. But it wasn't to be. We lost 4-2 on penalties after PSG's keeper made two fantastic saves. A real shame to go out but wow what a game!!

7ef1e8ee44eebe76a6a7af23b3529f52.png

A pretty great end to the season in the league. We won 2-1 at home to a Lyon side who finished above us, this win actually cost Lyon a Champions League place next season... sorry not sorry lads. We beat bottom place and already relegated USBCO 3-0 and to be honest we probably should have scored a few more. But the best result of the month was definitely beating AS Saint-Ettiene 4-1. We started our season with a loss to them so it seems very poetic that we end it with a win over them - especially a win as resounding and comfortable as it was, made even better by the fact this was a team who finished 2nd in the league. They did play in midweek against PSG in the cup final who took them to extra-time and penalties, and just like us they lost, so perhaps players were tired and morale took a bit of a hit - but still a very positive way to end the season for us.

41ad4eac3419e036926cfd48057e3774.png

Season 30 (T)oulouse

8a0f03c7792df09cf922d5795d181242.png

Squad pt 1, pt 2, pt 3

I think overall this season was a success. Whilst we have technically regressed from last season I think we have to accept that not only were we in a massive purple patch at the end of last season, but we did also have a lot of injuries throughout this season which definitely disrupted our form. I wasn't backed as much as I would've liked to be in the transfer market either as the clubs around us have far more money to spend - although I did get some cash in January from the new Chairman which I was pleased with.

GK - Timo Gottel was signed in January and replaced Gerban Vink. They both actually played 30 games each. Gottel is not the finished product yet but he's only 21 and a big upgrade on Vink - I have high hopes for him next season as I think he can go from strength to strength.

DR - Philippe Longuemare continued as RB this season and did reasonably well. He's not amazing or perfect but he's quite good, still quite young at 24 and being versatile and an Academy graduate makes him a very useful player for us.

DL - This was a toss up between Locksley Nabab and Bruno Renault this season, both starting around 25 games each at LB. Neither are that great really. Joseph Boateng however, an 18 year old Academy graduate is. He was not ready for first team football for most of this season due to injuries and fitness problems but I think he's developed well enough now to pose a real threat to both of these guys next year.

DC - 20 year old Melvin Bertrand usurped Bertrand Maduit and made him a back-up this option, as he formed a relatively solid partnership with 31 year old Renaldo Bonalair at the back. Bertrand isn't perfect or the finished article yet as he's prone to the odd madness here and there as he showed with two stupid red cards this season.

DM - Paul Liri went from strength to strength this season and did a fantastic job at DM. One of the first names on the team sheet.

MC - Prospero Boucaud has formed a pretty solid partnership with Liri in midfield now. Boucaud has still not reached the level I believe that he can but he was an ever present in our midfield this season and did pretty well.

AMR - Omar Yousfi had a pretty good season with 11 goals and 10 assists from 30 starts, as a result of injury and rotation I also gave 21 starts to Leandre Hernandez who was hot competition for Yousfi, with the 19 year old understudy popping up with 10 goals and 9 assists.

AML - Our captain Recep Yildiz played the most times at AML this season. I intended for Enzio Rigters to be our starter but a combination of injuries and poor form lead to Yildiz starting more often. Despite turning 35 in March, Yildiz has still got it and the fact he managed to score 13 goals (albeit 5 penalties) says it all about the guy - he's a fantastic leader too and has great mental stats so I'm happy to keep him around still. Enzio did reasonably well with 8 goals and 5 assists from 24 starts but I expected more from him this year to be honest.

CAM - Kemal Celik started the most games at CAM again. The 30 year old put in some solid performances across the season and ended it with an impressive 16 assists and 8 goals in 39 starts. I signed Moussa Mendy in January with the intention of him being our new first choice CAM as he's on paper an upgrade on Celik and a lot younger at 20 years old - he was okay this season, he made 20 starts and did alright - but he was nothing more than slightly above average most of the time, he put in a few great performances, but was quite consistently average. There's more to come from him though and we'll see how he does next season.

ST - Unsal Serbest is a weird one. He finished the season with 19 goals and 15 assists from 38 starts, which on paper looks quite good but I dunno. He's quite inconsistent and is very much a form player. Sometimes he pops up with a hat-trick and match winning goals in big games, but then sometimes he doesn't score for weeks. He's fairly injury prone too. He often moans about wanting to leave too. He wants to leave again now, this time to Lyon as "they're a bigger club" - if I can get £10M for him I'll sell him as I think he's more trouble than he's worth at this point. Sort of a bit like Giroud. Like he's alright and a lot of the time when you're like "oh he's ****" he'll score a brace against a crap team, or if he's been awful and missed loads of chances in a match he'll then pop up and score one, so it's like well he's not thaaaaat bad but surely we could find someone more consistent? I don't know.

History

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season     Club                Division          Position      Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15    Arsenal             Premier League    2nd           League Cup winners 
2015/16    Arsenal             Premier League    1st           Champions
2016/17    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        3rd           German Cup & Europa League winners
2017/18    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        2nd           Euro Super Cup & German Super Cup winners
2017       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           Confederations Cup runners up 
2018       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           N/A
2019       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           African Cup of Nations winners 
2018/19    Dinamo Moscow       Russian PL        2nd           Russian Cup winners
2019/20    Everton             Premier League    2nd           N/A
2020/21    Everton             Premier League    7th           League Cup winners & Champions League runners up
2020       France              N/A               N/A           N/A
2021       France              N/A               N/A           European Nations League winner
2022       France              N/A               N/A           World Cup winner
2021/22    Getafe              La Liga           5th           Qualified for Europa League
2022/23    Getafe              La Liga           9th           Europa League semi finalists 
2022       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2023       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2024       Holland             N/A               N/A           European Championship runners up
2023/24    Ipswich Town        Championship      1st           Promoted as Champions  
2024/25    Ipswich Town        Premier League    13th          N/A
2025/26    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2026/27    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2027/28    Ipswich Town        Premier League    1st           Premier League & FA Cup winners
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2028/29    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Italian Cup & Super Cup winners 
2029/30    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Champions League, Italian Cup & Super Cup winners
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2030/31    Kuban               Russian PL        6th           Qualified for Europa League
2031/32    Kuban               Russian PL        7th           Left in November
2031/32    Liverpool           Premier League    6th           Joined in November. FA Cup winners.
2032/33    Liverpool           Premier League    2nd           Europa League & Community Shield winners
2033/34    Man United          Premier League    1st           Premier League, League Cup & Community Shield winners
2034/35    NAC Breda           Eredivisie        3rd           Qualified for Europa League
2035/36    NAC Breda           Eredivisie        7th           Left in December
2035/36    Olympiakos          Greek SL          3rd           Joined in December. Greek Cup winners & Qualified for CL.
2036/37    Porto               Portuguese PL     1st           Portuguese PL & League Cup
2037/38    Porto               Portuguese PL     1st           Portuguese PL, FA Cup & Super Cup
2038/39    Porto               Portuguese PL     4th           Super Cup winners. Left in April. 
2038/39    Q.P.R.              Premier League    19th          Relegated
2039/40    Q.P.R.              Championship      2nd           Promoted 
2040/41    Rangers             Scottish PL       3rd           Scottish Cup and League Cup winners
2041/42    Rangers             Scottish PL       1st           Scottish PL winners 
2040       Spain               N/A               N/A           N/A 
2041       Spain               N/A               N/A           N/A
2042       Spain               N/A               N/A           World Cup quarter finalists. Sacked. 
2042/43    Toulouse            Ligue 1           4th           Qualified for Champions League
2043/44    Toulouse            Ligue 1           5th           Europa League semi finalists 
2042       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           N/A
2043       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           Gold Cup runners up
2044       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           N/A 
2043       U.S.A. Under 23s    N/A               N/A           Copa America Group Stage

Trophy Cabinet

World Cup               x1 - 2022 (France)
African Cup of Nations  x1 - 2019 (Cameroon)
European Nations League x1 - 2021 (France)

Champions League    x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Europa League       x2 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund), 2032/33 (Liverpool) 
European Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

Premier League    x3 - 2015/16 (Arsenal), 2027/28 (Ipswich), 2033/34 (Man United)
FA Cup            x2 - 2027/28 (Ipswich), 2031/32 (Liverpool) 
League Cup        x3 - 2014/15 (Arsenal), 2020/21 (Everton), 2033/34 (Man United)
Community Shield  x2 - 2032/33 (Liverpool), 2033/34 (Man United)   
Championship      x1 - 2023/24 (Ipswich) 

German Cup        x1 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund)
German Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

Greek Cup   x1 - 2035/36 (Olympiakos)

Serie A           x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup       x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Super Cup x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus) 

Portuguese PL          x2 - 2036/37, 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese Cup         x1 - 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese League Cup  x1 - 3036/37 (Porto)
Portuguese Super Cup   x2 - 2037/38 (Porto), 2038/39 (Porto)

Russian Cup x1 - 2018/19 (Dinamo Moscow)

Scottish PL         x1 - 2041/42 (Rangers)
Scottish Cup        x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)
Scottish League Cup x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)

10e370b79d6ecd8cea2eaca1f50dd5ee.png

I'd argue despite his growth in age that Adam actually performed better this season than he did last season. He looked slightly better in his cameo appearances and also got 2 starts against crappy lower league sides that were in some cases even below even his level. He's shown no signs of interest in future staff roles but no signs of being interested in retiring just yet either.

Adam Portman Hart, MC/CAM/AML

December 2028 Profile

End of 2028/29 Profile

End of 2029/30 Profile

End of 2030/31 Profile

Mid Season 2031/32 Profile

End of 2031/32 Profile

End of 2032/33 Profile

End of 2033/34 Profile

End of 2034/35 Profile

Mid Season 2035/36 Profile

End of Season 2035/36 Profile

End of Season 3036/37 Profile

End of Season 2037/38 Profile

Mid Season 2038/39 Profile

End of Season 2038/39 Profile

End of Season 2039/40 Profile

End of Season 2040/41 Profile

End of Season 2041/42 Profile

End of Season 2042/43 Profile

End of Season 2043/44 Profile

Season    Club                   Division             Apps  Assists   Goals   MOTM  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2025-28   Ipswich Town           Premier League        0       0        0      0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2028-30   Juventus               Serie A              17       2        3      1 
2030-32   Kuban                  Russian PL           21       1        1      0
2031-33   Liverpool              Premier League        0       0        0      0
2031-32   Grimsby  (on loan)     League 2             18       2        2      0
2032-33   Coventry (on loan)     League 2             17       2        1      0
2033-34   Man United             Premier League       25       4        6      1
2034-36   NAC Breda              Eredivisie           57       6        7      1
2035-36   Olympiakos             Greek SL             25       3        2      0
2036-39   Porto                  Portuguese PL        92       9        5      0
2038-39   Atletico CP (on loan)  Portuguese 3rd Div   16       3        0      2 
2039-40   Q.P.R.                 Championship         28       2        2      0     
2040-42   Rangers                Scottish PL          72       8        7      0
2042-44   Toulouse               Ligue 1              53       3        3      0
Career Total                                         441      45       39      5   

[u][b]Trophies/Awards:[/b][/u]

Premier League        x1 - 2033/34 (Man United) 
League Cup            x1 - 2033/34 (Man United)
Community Shield      x1 - 2033/34 (Man United)

Serie A               x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup           x2 - 2028/2029, 2029/30 (Juventus) 
Italian Super Cup     x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus) 

Greek Cup             x1 - 2035/36 (Olympiakos)

Portuguese PL         x3 - 2036/37, 2037/38, 2038/39 (Porto)  
Portuguese League Cup x1 - 2036/37 (Porto)
Portuguese Cup        x1 - 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese Super Cup  x2 - 2037/38, 2038/39 (Porto)

Scottish PL           x1 - 2041/42 (Rangers)
Scottish Cup          x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)
Scottish League Cup   x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)

V-Watch

2e4b1e05be82ffdd63e5d0369a5dc98a.png

As I've said a few times now I'm staying at Toulouse until I win Ligue 1 but I'm still keeping a close eye on Spain just to see what's going on with the 3 V clubs. Valencia of course sacked their manager in the middle of the season and offered it to me, I of course turned down which lead to my former Juve player, Lucas Ocampos, leaving Lyon and taking the job (which also lead to me getting offered the Lyon job :D). Ocampos did well as he turned Valencia's season around (take note Gary) and managed to lead them to a comfortable 3rd place finish.

Meanwhile Villarreal are slightly on the rise with Manuel Neuer guiding them up to 7th place, which is higher than the 12th/13th place finishes they've been doing in recent years. Ruben Castro lead Valladolid to 11th place which is actually slightly worse than they did last season.

f85606882db4c1ec25d6beea395c0282.png

Not sure if we have any Fulham fans that read this thread but what a result for them. They've done well in the last 10 years, finishing runners-up in the PL on 4 different occasions but never quite winning the big one (no club outside of the Manchester sides has won it for 15 years!!) and their only real success up to now has been two League Cup wins - but now they've gone and won the Champions League!!

The 2044 Milan Olympics are approaching fast and we've had to name our squad...

429b41e7eb1899997cf3d0eef90f844b.png

The big news coming out of this is that the 3 overage players I made use of were experienced 28 year old CB Wallace Roach, the excellent CM Tim Lovitz (who tbf is only 22 himself) and of course the All-American hero... Jack Johnson! Jack Johnson does well enough at senior level with 32 goals from his 52 caps - I am hoping that he can be a real threat to many U23 level defences and win us the Gold! USA! USA! USA!

8c550d6fb9b75672a800b3917e368a65.png

Germany will of course be a tough test, I'm not expecting too much from New Zealand but I'm cautious about Ivory Coast as they could well have some decent young talent in their team. Interestingly I have just noticed that I will have to play against my own Goalkeeper, Tim Gottel, as he's been called up for Germany :D

I forgot how late the Olympics, or at least the football tournament happens. If Germany get to the final I'm set to lose my first choice keeper for the first 4 games of the season and Vink's contract expired in the summer :( The 2nd choice 19 year old youth Academy guy isn't awful but is probably only a good Ligue 2 player at best :( If I didn't have enough incentive to try and knock Germany out I definitely have now. Jack Johnson better be on form :D

Olympic Games 2044

Group Stage

7c3e63316ce51517f59375353d073f79.png

A fantastic first 3 games! Ivory Coast proved a tough test, Jack Johnson put us 1-0 up in the second half but they got one back from an 80th minute corner. Tim Lovitz popped up with a very timely goal in the 90th minute to snatch a late winner. New Zealand didn't put up much of a fight with Jack Johnson grabbing a brace, with goals from Alfie Armstrong and Tom Antoniuk too. The Germany game was a very entertaining one. Jack Johnson put us 2-0 up and we looked really good against the Germans. It all changed at half-time though as they came back out and got right back in the game making it 2-2, but Alfie Armstrong soon put us back in front and that was how it stayed.

6d5f4b7614f71145e8c40d1db92afd9a.png

Sadly we couldn't knock the Germans out and get my Goalkeeper back ASAP but I'm still very pleased we topped the group of course. We face South Africa in the Quarter Final.

Olympic Games 2044

Quarter Final

7c36e0fdeef649cbcff82d6fbe6a8697.png

A very strange game. South Africa defended well for much of the game until the 70th minute when we beat them on the counter-attack with an Alfie Armstrong cross being met by a glancing header from Johnson to give us the lead. From there on South Africa just went to pot. Adam ended up with 3 more goals and in a game that had been quite close for a while we'd somehow won 4-0. We face another African side, Nigeria, in the Semi Final.

Olympic Games 2044

Semi Final

c3dca5758c800e8b672bc85cb5206c5b.png

A fantastic victory against Nigeria which saw a brace from Jack Johnson and a hat-trick from substitute Tom Antoniuk. We face France in the final - it will be a tough game for sure but I'm very excited because this means we're guaranteed Silver at the very least :cool:

Olympic Games 2044

Final

516c931c73ce418ce16f320b7e15bf48.png

A massive night at the San Siro ultimately ended in defeat for us, which was a shame since Jack Johnson gave us the lead early in the second half. France stormed back though and it was actually a goal from my RW Leandre Hernadez that gave France the win. I might have to drop him for that!

9ac0c4d1666776755d33b50daca9aeb9.png

Jack Johnson poses with his Silver medal

Season 31 (U)SA Under 23's

It's obviously a bit gutting not to get Gold but I'm still very pleased to have reached the final and add an Olympic Medal to my Trophy Cabinet :cool:

History

Season     Club                Division          Position      Achievements
2014/15    Arsenal             Premier League    2nd           League Cup winners 
2015/16    Arsenal             Premier League    1st           Champions
2016/17    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        3rd           German Cup & Europa League winners
2017/18    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        2nd           Euro Super Cup & German Super Cup winners
2017       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           Confederations Cup runners up 
2018       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           N/A
2019       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           African Cup of Nations winners 
2018/19    Dinamo Moscow       Russian PL        2nd           Russian Cup winners
2019/20    Everton             Premier League    2nd           N/A
2020/21    Everton             Premier League    7th           League Cup winners & Champions League runners up
2020       France              N/A               N/A           N/A
2021       France              N/A               N/A           European Nations League winner
2022       France              N/A               N/A           World Cup winner
2021/22    Getafe              La Liga           5th           Qualified for Europa League
2022/23    Getafe              La Liga           9th           Europa League semi finalists 
2022       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2023       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2024       Holland             N/A               N/A           European Championship runners up
2023/24    Ipswich Town        Championship      1st           Promoted as Champions  
2024/25    Ipswich Town        Premier League    13th          N/A
2025/26    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2026/27    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2027/28    Ipswich Town        Premier League    1st           Premier League & FA Cup winners
2028/29    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Italian Cup & Super Cup winners 
2029/30    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Champions League, Italian Cup & Super Cup winners
2030/31    Kuban               Russian PL        6th           Qualified for Europa League
2031/32    Kuban               Russian PL        7th           Left in November
2031/32    Liverpool           Premier League    6th           Joined in November. FA Cup winners.
2032/33    Liverpool           Premier League    2nd           Europa League & Community Shield winners
2033/34    Man United          Premier League    1st           Premier League, League Cup & Community Shield winners
2034/35    NAC Breda           Eredivisie        3rd           Qualified for Europa League
2035/36    NAC Breda           Eredivisie        7th           Left in December
2035/36    Olympiakos          Greek SL          3rd           Joined in December. Greek Cup winners & Qualified for CL.
2036/37    Porto               Portuguese PL     1st           Portuguese PL & League Cup
2037/38    Porto               Portuguese PL     1st           Portuguese PL, FA Cup & Super Cup
2038/39    Porto               Portuguese PL     4th           Super Cup winners. Left in April. 
2038/39    Q.P.R.              Premier League    19th          Relegated
2039/40    Q.P.R.              Championship      2nd           Promoted 
2040/41    Rangers             Scottish PL       3rd           Scottish Cup and League Cup winners
2041/42    Rangers             Scottish PL       1st           Scottish PL winners 
2040       Spain               N/A               N/A           N/A 
2041       Spain               N/A               N/A           N/A
2042       Spain               N/A               N/A           World Cup quarter finalists. Sacked. 
2042/43    Toulouse            Ligue 1           4th           Qualified for Champions League
2043/44    Toulouse            Ligue 1           5th           Europa League semi finalists 
2042       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           N/A
2043       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           Gold Cup runners up
2044       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           N/A 
2043       U.S.A. Under 23s    N/A               N/A           Copa America Group Stage
2044       U.S.A. Under 23s    N/A               N/A           Olympic Games runners-up

Trophy Cabinet

World Cup                  x1 - 2022 (France)
Olympic Games Silver Medal x1 - 2044 (USA Under 23's)
African Cup of Nations     x1 - 2019 (Cameroon)
European Nations League    x1 - 2021 (France)

Champions League    x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Europa League       x2 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund), 2032/33 (Liverpool) 
European Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

Premier League    x3 - 2015/16 (Arsenal), 2027/28 (Ipswich), 2033/34 (Man United)
FA Cup            x2 - 2027/28 (Ipswich), 2031/32 (Liverpool) 
League Cup        x3 - 2014/15 (Arsenal), 2020/21 (Everton), 2033/34 (Man United)
Community Shield  x2 - 2032/33 (Liverpool), 2033/34 (Man United)   
Championship      x1 - 2023/24 (Ipswich) 

German Cup        x1 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund)
German Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

Greek Cup   x1 - 2035/36 (Olympiakos)

Serie A           x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup       x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Super Cup x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus) 

Portuguese PL          x2 - 2036/37, 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese Cup         x1 - 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese League Cup  x1 - 3036/37 (Porto)
Portuguese Super Cup   x2 - 2037/38 (Porto), 2038/39 (Porto)

Russian Cup x1 - 2018/19 (Dinamo Moscow)

Scottish PL         x1 - 2041/42 (Rangers)
Scottish Cup        x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)
Scottish League Cup x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)

July

de4fea5289010ae9cb27e1a36e77268d.png

Two big departures this summer. The Serbest saga finally came to an end when PSV coughed up the £10M asking price for him. I think time will tell how smart a decision it was to let him go but I don't think he's consistent enough to win us a title and he was constantly moaning about wanting to leave so I think it was best just to let him go. Paul Liri was not someone I intended or was looking to sell, the homegrown DM was a big part of our team last season but when Tottenham came in with £13.5M which is a fair amount of money and he wanted to go to play in a better league and double his wages - I couldn't really say no. I let Liri go and took the money - I feel it's important to raise the club's finances up especially since we didn't make the Champions League this year, though I didn't sell Liri until I found a suitable replacement.

df16013fa0440938e10ba86063428fb9.png

Stefen Meletic, a 21 year old Serbian international joins us from Partizan to replace Serbest. My scouts were raving about him after watching him at the Euros this summer, he played on the left wing for Serbia but he's naturally a striker and he's done reasonably well for Partizan with 33 goals in 58 games for them in the past two seasons. I'm looking forward to what he can bring to the team.

Ugo Ludwig, a 22 year old French DM joins us from Monaco. I was quite surprised Monaco were willing to let an Academy player that good go for that cheap but it looks like Ludwig was growing frustrated at not getting playing time at Monaco who have big money players in each position despite not dominating Ligue 1 for a few years. Ludwig will slot straight in and despite not being just as good as Liri yet, he has the potential to reach Liri's level and possibly even exceed it.

August

f46b047d34db3cd7c63682974405fea0.png

We of course started the season with quite a few players absent due to Olympics commitments but we've really not got off to the most inspiring start. We looked jaded and tired against Marseille and were lucky that they too never really looked like scoring. We were 2-0 up early on against CS Sedan Ardennes which I thought would lead to a mauling but after that we became too sure of ourselves and allowed them to get back into the game which lead to our 2nd draw in as many games. We did smash Bastia 5-1 with Enzio Rigters looking particularly impressive, but then we went to Lille and struggled. Stefan Maletic did grab his first goal in a Toulouse shirt and Omar Yousfi equalised for us to make it 2-2 but we couldn't get the 3rd goal which would have given us the win. Nice have been in red hot form at the start of the season and that form continued against us as we disappointingly lost 1-0 at home to them.

a8eb90bf22a89887e864fa494a2e2c17.png

The only comforting thing about the table is that PSG too have started really poorly.

September

0ad9138cac7f88b77d7bc114800facd3.png

We went into the game knowing that a win would guarantee us passage to the next round or North American Qualifying. What a game. Possibly the most mental game I've ever seen, with the best performance in a single match I've ever seen too. Jack Johnson gave us the lead in the 3rd minute but Guatemala equalised just 20 minutes later. Johnson put us back in front soon after and then in the 38th minute he sealed his hat-trick to make it 3-1. However, Guatemala came back and scored through a 40th minute penalty and then equalised in the 42nd minute. 3-3 and I thought that equaliser would give Guatemala all the momentum. But then Jack Johnson scored within minutes to make it 4-3 going into half-time. Guatemala were not to be put down though and they were at us right from the kick off of the second half and equalised in the 46th minute. Incredibly, more or less from our kick-off Jack Johnson put us back in front to make it 5-4 with his 5th, just 6 minutes later and he made it 6-4 with his double hat-trick. He then incredibly added a 7th ten minutes later to make it 7-4 and give us our win. The first 10 out of 10 performance I can remember seeing in ages. Mental stuff.

We also beat Costa Rica 3-1. But that game wasn't as exciting.

fc5148bcc4d94ef59ca0d77ec7dd50d3.png

September

9d12c4d85b2241a8dd67e287ac1e41c0.png

A lot of goals in our first two Europa League games. A comfortable 4-1 beating of KRC Genk but Hertha Berlin put up more of a fight, we could only draw with them in Berlin.

7dbf5168f88071f5fbfad68b82ab6c50.png

A double header with Sevilla up next - should be tough but we did get past them in the Europa League last year of course.

9040ffa12dade0f15aae50a49a1ab831.png

It looked like we were hitting good form as we started the month well with victories and clean sheets against both AS Nancy Lorraine and Lyon. But then we started playing poorly, what should have been a comfortable win at AC Arles Avignon ended in us dropping two points as we let the relegation battlers get back into the game. We then threw away a 1-0 lead against AS Saint-Ettiene too which was incredibly annoying.

0cc8b27b77b113e1347abc2d0507e7c3.png

October

b1e316ce285b9dad4645de36f04d78ec.png

I was a bit surprised at this one. We got a lucky lead thanks to a penalty but Sevilla equalised early in the second half and if anything it looked like they'd go onto win the game. Stefan Maletic however scored an absolute screamer from 25 yards out to give us an 88th minute lead and then Melvin Bertrand headed in from an injury time corner to confirm a big win in Spain.

e6944a607b2997a77ad6e61759a68f33.png

This puts us into a great position for now at least.

30df360eb5d9425b6e3e4c4755c7d150.png

A fantastic result sandwiched between two **** ones. A really disappointing performance against Bordeaux lead to a 2-1 loss in a game we once lead. We pulled off an unexpected win against Monaco who at the time were top of the league. It was Stefan Maletic who scored another great goal and Leandre Hernandez who scored a late goal to make sure we got the three points. A terrible result against PSG though. We went 2-0 down and then got Bonalair sent off and from there on out PSG had it easy and scored goals for fun.

b3a80ff69e78a90b71f0d38bdf4adbdd.png

It seems a fairly open league this year so it's a bit disappointing that we've been as inconsistent and generally poor as we have.

November

e93dd7ed2e868ebdec904986422efaa4.png

A great month in the Europa League as we avoided defeat against Sevilla and then comfortably beat Genk away from home, with Maletic grabbing a brace.

c0e9c4ac9aa96a36c683e6d5a24f1fa4.png

We're now guaranteed to make the next round, with any luck we can beat or draw with Hertha in our final game to top the group.

a4370fcae4334ae0b353347094aee5eb.png

A good month in the league, we dropped points at Sochaux but a nice win against Montpellier and a huge win against Metz who prior to this match were top of the table - Stefan Maletic again proving he might not score as often as we'd like but when he does he makes it count.

d10107251e794b50d8cffb0e28f480ce.png

It's quite annoying how we've beaten sides like Metz and Monaco so far but ballsed up a lot of games against lower opposition. I'm hoping we can go on a good run of form now though and get back up there a bit.

December

17a99e35f039d7a855089d7d06e363b1.png

A nice 3-1 away win at Lorient to put us through to the Quarter Final.

c51a4370d68c77173f5e4204e80b536e.png

We beat Hertha Berlin 3-2 to ensure we topped the group - Adam scored the winner :cool:

f12460ced01e0480b96bbd2656fa57a6.png

We had a decent fixture list this month but we still did very well to win all 5 matches this month quite comfortably.

cf7d3ef5df0453a3bd53813a9a72a951.png

We're up to 5th and in great form. Looking at the table it's quite annoying that we dropped as many points as we did as we're only 8 points off PSG :D

Archived