Asian Champions League Reputation

Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to post this but I would like to ask about the Asian Champions League ranking in FM15. I've been playing for quite sometime and am currently in the year 2021. I'm playing as East Bengal in the Indian League. My question is- Does the ranking of the Asian Champions League ever go up or down? Is it dynamic? Will it ever be at par with the European counterpart? Looking at the World>Competitions>Cup, the Asian Champions League has a 3-star reputation and has been the same ever since I started my save. Any info would be helpful. Thank you.

Here's a snapshot of the list-

15ZmCD.png

That's a good question but unfortunately I don't think it ever changes, I have also played an india (Royal Wahingdoh) save and took them to ACL glory and played for many seasons it seems the CL never improves.

Hmm, ok. Well I decided to post this in another forum as well and the response that I got was that maybe JUST maybe it might improve if clubs from Asia and their respective countries do well. But they weren't too sure either. Anyway, thanks for your input mate.

There is no reason for it to be hard coded at 3 stars. Im sure it can fluctuate like all the other leagues and competitions.

The problem you face is that all the best players are playing in Europe so unless there is a mass influx of the best players moving to Asia then it will be hard to increase.

Even if you have the best team in the world with the best players in the world you also need a lot of other Asian teams to be doing the same thing.

There is no reason for it to be hard coded at 3 stars. Im sure it can fluctuate like all the other leagues and competitions.

The problem you face is that all the best players are playing in Europe so unless there is a mass influx of the best players moving to Asia then it will be hard to increase.

Even if you have the best team in the world with the best players in the world you also need a lot of other Asian teams to be doing the same thing.

Right that's what I thought as well. That every nation in Asia needs to do well in terms of leagues and international matches. I'm currently playing with 2 head coaches and managing 2 clubs in India and trying my best to just bring that up and about. Planning to move to another nation maybe Singapore in 5 years time.

Archived