Aguero

CenaJohnno

How exactly do you guys use this guy? Been pretty ordinary for my Man City side, using a good tactic that has got me success with blackburn + arsenal, and dare I say, this Man City team I have is probably better than them both. I've used him as AMC, Striker, Left and right side, Target met, and feeding off the target men I suppose you could say but yeah, Aguero 8 games no goals....I will give more time to settle but he isnt even looking remotely dangerous, Jo has been better :S Any tips on how to use this "good player"

Hmm fair enough, I am not one of those people that expect things right away I just read how good he is and that and expected massive things from him but yeah I will definitely give him a few years to settle into the groove of the EPL thanks.

he is fairly good... my brother has him as real madrid in our network game (im barca) and he always scores against me.....................................

he plays him as one of the am's in a narrow 4-2-3-1 with attacking wingbacks

He doesn't need time to settle in unless your tactics are rubbish. Or you don't have the tactics to suit him. I bought him in January 08 and by July he had 35 goals. Or 25. Or 30. I can't remember which. all I know is that he scored many more goals than he played games. In half a season. Right after I bought him. He hit a hattrick on his debut and had about 3-4 hattricks in total. He rules. He is officially the best player on the game if you treat him right.

Archived