Setting Individual Training

Afternoon folks,

Please be gentle as i'm a new member.

I'm after advice on the training section and in particular, the setting of individual training regimes.

Every now and then, the inbox will tell me that someone is unhappy with their training or the backroom advice is to change training for some players.

I was thinking that maybe I should be going into the training section once a month or so and removing all player training settings and then asing the assistant to reset them for me.

My thought process being that the player might then get an even spread of training over their attributes rather than spend more time unhappy with their own training.

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this, or on any other input on maximising the training given

Cheers all

Personally I ignore my staff with regards to individual training.

I have my team play a specific way so every player needs to be working towards fulfilling that role, hence every player in my team has individual training set to 'Heavy' for the specific role he is going to be playing (Ball Winning Midfielder, Flase 9 etc etc).

I tend to therefore set general training on 'Balanced' although I start seasons using 'Fitness' training but generally on lower levels but high % if that makes sense, so intensity will be low but the bar will be on only 10% Match training, usually ending up in Medium work loads and happy players. Works for me at least!

Archived