Re-Colouring Parts of the Alternative Skin

Watson156

I am hoping that somebody can help me. I really want to use the new skin but there are parts that are just un readable because the colours are too bright. For example:

1) 2whnwqv.jpg

The condition percentage is unreadable. Needs to be a lot darker.

2) 2cig2gk.jpg

Just a little thing but the V in between the fixtures needs to be darker.

3) 102v66f.jpg

Another little thing but the team that I'm managing needs to be a little darker

4) rr5v6a.jpg

The parts that are underlined aren't very easy to read as the skin is very bright. Needs to be darker.

5) 28162rb.jpg

Final one! The transfer budget clearly isn't visible at all. Also needs to be darker.

Can somebody please tell me what I need to do to change the colours of these parts outlined?

Is anybody else having these problems or is it just me?

Also, is there anyway to make the skin transparent so that we can keep using this skin but also be able to see the backgrounds that we have installed?

Thanks a lot

There seems to be something wrong with your skin as I don't get those colours on the Alternative skin the white text you have is gray for me and the team name colour is dark blue.

Try following the instructions here to delete your cache files: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/71021-FAQ-s-amp-Useful-Resources-READ-THIS-FIRST!!!?p=2746179#post2746179

If that doesn't work you might need to unsubscribe to the skin delete the fmf file located in your skins folder and redownload the skin.

There should be a thread linked in the skinning bible thread that details how to change the transparency of the skin, though you may need to wait for the Light Base Skin to edit the files, unless you want to extract the files yourself.

There seems to be something wrong with your skin as I don't get those colours on the Alternative skin the white text you have is gray for me and the team name colour is dark blue.

Try following the instructions here to delete your cache files: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/71021-FAQ-s-amp-Useful-Resources-READ-THIS-FIRST!!!?p=2746179#post2746179

If that doesn't work you might need to unsubscribe to the skin delete the fmf file located in your skins folder and redownload the skin.

There should be a thread linked in the skinning bible thread that details how to change the transparency of the skin, though you may need to wait for the Light Base Skin to edit the files, unless you want to extract the files yourself.

I am going to try this again but I was wandering what Cache files do I need to delete? I have a lot as you can see:

11qshnr.jpg

This is what is inside the Football Manager 2015 Folder:

16jmoty.jpg

Maybe it will work when the base skins are released.

I think somewhere information from another skin is still saved. Even though I am on the official white or dark skins, I have some alterations - such as: Manager is called Head Coach, and Team Talk is now Pep Talk. I believe this is from the Helvetica skin that I used prior to 15.2. Somehow it must have overridden a config? file of the normal skins.

Maybe it will work when the base skins are released.

I think somewhere information from another skin is still saved. Even though I am on the official white or dark skins, I have some alterations - such as: Manager is called Head Coach, and Team Talk is now Pep Talk. I believe this is from the Helvetica skin that I used prior to 15.2. Somehow it must have overridden a config? file of the normal skins.

Check your language settings I think if your language is set to US English you get those terms rather than the normal UK English terms.

Archived