English Clubs Ruling Europe?

Depends mostly on what leagues you have loaded. I only have Gibraltar, England and Scotland loeaded, but even then there's only been one English winner in five years. Three runners-up spots. They've won four of the five Europa Leagues though.

Every game is going to be different though - in your save, if you loaded the exact same leagues, I'd be amazed if you got the same results.

I've not got far enough into FM15 to say yet, but it has certainly been an ever present problem in all previous FMs for me, with some utterly ridiculous extremes (over 10 consecutive Champions League finals of England v England etc).

Making sure you have a spread of tops leagues both active and simulated in full detail goes some way to helping, but not enough*

* Again previous versions, not sure for 15 yet.

what do u mean tops leagues active and simulatrd?

If you don't have a country active (ie loaded from the start) then their teams won't be simulated in the same way, they won't get as many regens etc. Under the FM menu, there is an option called "Detail Level". There you can set what level each competition is simulated to, as full detail is different from quick simulation.

Archived