[FM15] [WIP] The Three Nations Project: A Fictional Database

Really can't wait to play this, fantastic idea! :)

First Name: Ryan

Surname: McManus

Date of Birth: 13/11/1993

Height: 6ft 3

Weight: 89kg

(Also, I know this may be ignored but I'm left footed. If that could be added too then it'd be fantastic!)

• 2 months later...

The natural disaster was called BT- I moved to a new flat, and it's taken me waaaaaay longer than expected to get back online. Rest assured, this project is not at all dead- far from it.

Not putting Steam into Offline Mode before I left was a major problem- meant I essentially couldn't do much with the editor or game. However, the disaster is now over, so, an update!

• ALL Marblemoor clubs now have badges.
  • ALL Marblemoor clubs now have home and away kits.
  • All Marblemoor D1 and D2 clubs now have factfiles.
  • All Marblemoor D1, D2 and D3 clubs now have adboards.
  • Due to an issue with the game for some reason not assigning any of the created players as goalkeepers in testing, I have now decided to set player positions in the database, again at random. This is a reasonably quick process for existing players, and will be incorporated to newly-created players as I do them. I'm about halfway through D1 for the existing ones.
  • The player and staff database hasn't progressed greatly since the last update, due to being offline and unable to access the editor. I am still working my way through D3, but will hopefully be able to pick up the pace again now.

Thank you for your patience and interest- now I'm back online, I'll get cracking with it and hopefully have something ready for release sooner rather than later. As a thanks, a quick preview of some more of the artwork:

1artVdE.png

Thank the gods! I got excited when I saw this last month but when I reached the end of the thread my excitement turned to despair! (Exaggerating a lil bit).

Delighted to see it's still a WIP. Still time to get in the DB Lawlore?

Steve Hulme

9/4/90

H: 6'5''

W: 13st2lbs

Give me PA of 190 while you're at it, as that's what I have in real life but couldn't achieve anywhere near it due to a back injury. jk

• 2 weeks later...

I have now included everyone who has provided their details here. As clubs were not signing free agents, you have been assigned random clubs. I suspect this is to do with the quiet transfer market at game start, which is linked with all of the players getting longish contracts by default, so nobody needing to sign/sell. I'll look closer at the transfer market side of things once I've got all the player data in, but for the time being, you're at randomly-assigned clubs to ensure you are part of the DB at game start.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Is this moving over to FM16?

My plan is to get Marblemoor finished and working on FM15 (which is not far off at all), then transfer it to FM16 and see how much of it still works. If the move is relatively pain-free, I'll release the Marblemoor version for FM16 and continue with the other two nations as time goes on. But I'm aware that's a big "if".

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived