Competition Win Bonus

How much does a competition win bonus actually affect performance per individual?

Im talking about the overall bonus where by you can choose low, medium or high etc for each competition format.

I knock them down to low purely to enhance by transfer budget, but is this having a detrimental affect somewhere in the players in game, ie a hidden stat that may drive determination or something?

It certainly does have a short term affect on morale. You can get away with one bonus being low as long as the one of the other ones is high. Cant really see that it is worth the possible hassle to set it to low as you will get prize money for winning the tournament which will help to cover the bonuses if you win.

I always set all in mine to the highest. And I'm not bragging, but I'm nearly always successful at my clubs every season, either matching or bettering what the board wants me to achieve. I'm not saying setting the competition win bonuses to the highest amounts is the reason, but I do believe it's one of.

Archived