How to stop a chairmen wanting to sell a club.

Tasty_Joe

Hi folks.

Playing as Sheffield Wednesday atm and I'm facing an issue.

Managed to finish 7th with the stock squad and I'm really happy, however come the end of the season the club is sold to a random chap this literally makes my game hell.

Set the wage bill £50k lower than it was last season so I've have to offload my best players and get nothing back, even from the transfer fee's.

Just annoying.

Using the editor, can I set the chairmen to not sell the club?

Dont know whether to carry on or restart.

Thanks.

No, you can't. You have no control on the manager.

But using the ingame editor, you can change your balance, salary and transfer budget, reputation,...

You can also update your player's contract, once signed, make a player like you and your team,...

:)Before starting a game(new save)it is possible,(off the top of my head)you need to set business to 3,interferience to 1,patience to 20,his wealth(cant remember proper name)to 20,set his fav club as your club,this works for me everytime,if I remember anything else i'll let you know,,,,,PS change his boardroom confidence to 200 and fan confidence to 200 also!

I haven't checked yet in 2015 in-game editor whats available,you couldn't do anything to chairman in the 14 in-game editor,,,,you used to be able to change chairman stats in FMRTE for 13

Archived