[FM15] English Lower Leagues & Premier Leagues Fixtures

kLvOYjb.png

Play within the ninth level of english football... the "great escape" from the County Leagues begin!

With this file, you can find:

- Premier Divisions

- Prime Divisions

- County Leagues

- FA Vase*

- Southern League Cup*

* Dates and format may not be accurate to 100%, but we tried to replicate the rules as real as possible

Plus, we have recreated the fixtures for the Barclays Premier League and updated the results up to Game 10

Installation:

After the download, put the file into:

C:/Documents and Settings/Users/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/editor data*

*create the folder if doesn't exist

DOWNLOAD

Follow us on our Facebook Page

2ag6as1.png

9nxyipG.png

Hello everybody! Just two words on the file: I don't know if all the rules are correct (I've used the info I had found) and I would like to have some feedbacks on the file so I can update it and make it more realistic.

Any suggestion or criticism would be appreciated!

Thanks to all

Hello again ArchaonDaniels....I just posted this question in the BPL fixture thread in the Editor forum as well........

Do you have them as a stand alone download? I loved the Lower league edit you created (creating a Horsham save) and will use that for one of my saves, but was wondering if you could release the BPL fixtures by themselves.....thanks.

Hello again ArchaonDaniels....I just posted this question in the BPL fixture thread in the Editor forum as well........

Do you have them as a stand alone download? I loved the Lower league edit you created (creating a Horsham save) and will use that for one of my saves, but was wondering if you could release the BPL fixtures by themselves.....thanks.

I will do it ;)

I will do it ;)

Great ..thanks......although I am using your full edited lower league version now with the real schedule (oops, fixtures I mean),,,,,but I think it would be helpful for those who do not want to add as many leagues or players for a particular save.

:-)!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived