Players under20 attributes dropping and no idea why

I'm probably doing something blatantly stupid but...I don't know what.

zj9kpu.png

Been playing this guy in quite a few first team games and was progressing until this month when everything seems to have gone pair shaped.

24qod3l.png

Same with this guy.

So something has royally fudged up here but I have no idea how to fix it:o

Any help appreciated!

I've seen it happen from time to time for no immediately obvious reason. Sometimes I've heard plausible explanations that make sense in the right circumstances... like players with low Adaptability adjusting to a foreign country. They might also drop if you develop their weaker foot and they're already at their max PA. It can also drop when they're injured.

If it were me: Unless it becomes part of a pattern -- like, repeated major injuries that result in a bunch of down arrows -- I wouldn't worry about it without some other evidence something is up. Steve Bould seems to think he's doing okay, Colin Lewin has no issues to raise, he's happy with his training schedule...

Maybe someone else has a more definitive answer.

I've seen it happen with every player, not just u-20. It doesn't bother me really, since it's usually only a small stumble. Sort of like an economy, it has its ups and downs, but as long as the long-term trend is upwards, you really don't have much to worry about.

The attributes aren't actually going down/up immediately, (by an alarming rate), unless it's a red/green arrow actually pointing down/up.

Basically, within each attribute there is a scale (not sure if it's 1-20 or 1-100). When you see the arrows as they are now in the above images, the attributes are just gradually dipping/rising within that scale.

It can be down to countless reasons I imagine. Right now though, you've little to be too concerned about.

The attributes aren't actually going down/up immediately, (by an alarming rate), unless it's a red/green arrow actually pointing down/up.

Basically, within each attribute there is a scale (not sure if it's 1-20 or 1-100). When you see the arrows as they are now in the above images, the attributes are just gradually dipping/rising within that scale.

It can be down to countless reasons I imagine. Right now though, you've little to be too concerned about.

1-200 :) iirc

The reasons why it can happen are;

Different training to normal i.e learning a PPM, new role etc

The player has reached his PA which means any green arrows come at the expense of other attributes. So if a player is maxed out and he sees a gain somewhere else this will mean its made up by the other attributes becoming lower.

Injuries can see this happening

Just entering preseason (after the first season) can also see it happen

Id not worry much for the reasons Tom mentions above though. Only worry if this happens long term and that the attribute numbers actually do change.

Archived