Is my game over?

I have been playing FM14 offline on my laptop as it does not have wifi access, it had been working fine until yesterday.

When I press play now to load it up it comes up with message saying "completing installation 0%" and after couple mins it says "the steam servers are too busy to handle your request for fm14. Error code (3)".

I'm guessing that cos has Internet access that its no longer gonna work. Is this my career on fm over?

I always play offline and got this message the other day. I went online with Steam and then off again and it worked fine, so perhaps you need to get online briefly just to update it and then go offline again.

I have been playing FM14 offline on my laptop as it does not have wifi access, it had been working fine until yesterday.

When I press play now to load it up it comes up with message saying "completing installation 0%" and after couple mins it says "the steam servers are too busy to handle your request for fm14. Error code (3)".

I'm guessing that cos has Internet access that its no longer gonna work. Is this my career on fm over?

I feel your pain. Imagine this happening in a country in which steam decides not to connect to 99.9% of internet connections. I actually had to have connect with humans and everything :lol: But seriously, I know how frustrating this can be!

Archived