How to go about creating permanent opposition instructions?

This is a quick question, because I'm a bit thick, but I don't see the menu for creating opposition instructions that persist from match-to-match. I know it's possible, because I've downloaded a few tactics that feature such instructions, but I can't seem to find it. Do I have to manually edit a file? Is there a button I'm just flat-out missing?

Thank you for your help.

I'm pretty certain that it is possible; I've seen it done for downloadable tactics before. The instructions have been adamant about not letting the assistant set OI, as they frequently select the wrong instructions for the formation and other team factors.

It's a pain in the neck to set these individually for each match--I want to automate it to the point where I can check it for maintenance and adjustments for specific teams without having to do every instruction for every game.

You can do it bij setting the oi's in a match, and than save the tactic in the match.

This. But I think you have to set them for the position rather than the player, I may be wrong though.

For example, I show the opposition fullbacks onto their inside feet (so DL onto right foot, DR onto left foot).

The only permanent ones I use are hard tackling against a player with very low bravery and easy tackling against a great dribbler.

Also use show onto weaker foot to most players except to ones i want to push wide, for example against a 4 4 2 DR DCR DCL DL MCR MCL are shown onto weaker foot and MR and STR on the right ML STL on Left

Archived