FM 2014 Steam purchases

Hi, I have recently purchased a few items via steam for football manager 2014 but they dont show in my save game. Could anybody please shed any light on this and how I get them onto my saved game. I have contacted steam who referred me to sports interactive but have had no response from them.

Thanks for your time.

Hi and thank you for your help. I purchased a few things like sign any player outside of the transfer window and which I have now found out that you have to win 20 cup competitions before this kicks in but the main purchase was £4.99 for a £50m cash injection which has not come into my save game. Any help on the cash injection would be very grateful

Thanks

Hi and thank you for your help. I purchased a few things like sign any player outside of the transfer window and which I have now found out that you have to win 20 cup competitions before this kicks in but the main purchase was £4.99 for a £50m cash injection which has not come into my save game. Any help on the cash injection would be very grateful

Thanks

They only work in FMC, not the main game.

Thanks

To clarify, it works right away when you pay for it, but this is for FMC only. If you win 20 cup competitions you get it for free. The cash injection is also for FMC only. Now you have a good reason to play FMC :) After a few seasons you'll be hooked.

Thanks, but whats the difference between fm14 and the classic version

Thanks

Classic is a Football Manager game where tactics and team management is the focus, FM is the game where managing morale and talking to the press is important in addition to tactics and squad management, at least, that is MY opinion. You can play more seasons in FMC a lot faster than in regular FM. Don't get me wrong, I play both but FMC is more satisfying for people who like long saves and long careers and FM is more satisfying for people who like more immersion. I like both but sadly, there is no in between.

Archived