Paul Pogba: Home Grown?

Lloydey1

I am managing Man Utd and thinking of bringing Pogba back to the club (yes it will cost me £40-50m but I need a CM that will last for 10 years and Pogba fits the bill). Does anyone know if he is Home Grown (as he spent 3 seasons at Utd pre move to Juve)? Not sure if the 3 seasons he spent at Utd are in the right age bracket!

Also, if anyone has any alternatives - want a dynamic box-to-box/CM S type player with creativity but also work rate and team player.

I am not sure on the Pogba thing, but Leon Goretzka fits the bill perfectly. He has a thread on here (a little further down), and looks to become the perfect B2B/CM(s) player.

Goretzka is awesome , i have a Man U game going and while he doesn't look the most skillful or indeed most chased player in the world by high profile teams, i have Victor Wanyama there from Southampton, he has been very good , last season he averaged well over 7 , possibly nearer the 7.5 mark . Great tackler , very hard worker and chipped in with quite a few goals thanks to his long shots .

I am managing Man Utd and thinking of bringing Pogba back to the club (yes it will cost me £40-50m but I need a CM that will last for 10 years and Pogba fits the bill). Does anyone know if he is Home Grown (as he spent 3 seasons at Utd pre move to Juve)? Not sure if the 3 seasons he spent at Utd are in the right age bracket!

Also, if anyone has any alternatives - want a dynamic box-to-box/CM S type player with creativity but also work rate and team player.

Yes he is home grown. You can check in the player search. Just add the conditions name and home grown status. If the player shows up he is home grown

Interestingly Pogba doesn't come up when I do that (Febregas and Pique are listed so I assume the filter is working).

Didn't get Wanyama in the end and Goretzka didn't want to come (no idea why!).

Now suffering in second season with none of my CM pairings working well and none getting over 7 average rating 10 games in. I figure it must be my tactics as the rest of the team are performing so having a play around with that first before dipping back into the transfer market.

That was exactly what I did , offloaded Fellaini and got wanyama in on a fraction of the wage Fellaini was wanting. Let us know what you end up doing !

How are you finding Wanyama? His stats are worse than felliani but felliani just isn't performing for me.

He was rewarded with a new 100k contract for his form , he is doing fine this year but not as "great" as he was last year. He had a bad injury at the end of last season and some of his attributes have gone down , passing was 15 and is now 14 , long shots was 18 and is now 17 , that is two i know for definite are down.

League form of 7.32 is still pretty good though !

Archived