Your worst european cup result?

im LYON just played my second champions cup group match in a group with juventus, grasshoppers, and man city, lost my first game 2 - 0 against juventus however just now I have been hammered 6 - 3 by man city picking up 2 red cards and 2 yellows absolute massacre fuming isn't the word!!! I have that rage!!!! sure the board only wanted us to reach the group stage but still we shouldn't of been mauled like this whats been your worst European result???

On FM12, the first year I got to the CL with Ipswich I drew Real Madrid in the first knockout round. I can't remember the exact score but they beat me by like 8 or 9 goals on aggregate. They still had all the stars they started with, plus Neymar, Hamsik and some regen center back named Tete who I swear scored on every single set piece. It was brutal.

Rangers beat my decent Ajax side 5-1 in the group stages when we needed a win to guarantee progression. Luckily the other match went our way so we qualified. Rangers are a poor side so that loss hurt.

Man Utd, Real, Barcelona, have also dished out some big hidings to us. Usually I don't mind since we can go further in the Europa Cup and younger players can get more game time.

Archived