FM14: Inter Milan - Shooting for Europe!

D0bi

Just drew FC Bayern in the First Knockout Round myself, interestingly enough. Originally cursed my luck but then realised that CSKA who topped the group drew Manchester City who reached last years final.

Destro keeps getting recommended to me as well, he looks solid but I have too many strikers as it is. I need a new wing back for the right hand side. Zanetti is excellent but won't be there forever, I'm close to renewing his contract he's been that solid so I may give him another year.

Inter (irl) are losing 4-2 but it's been an even game, Alvarez got a harsh second yellow which didn't help.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My right midfielder is still Zanetti - the only ageing player I'm keeping on (Samuel, Palacio and Milito will be going) but JZ will stay. He rotates with Franco Zuculini (who is an argentine Maurcio Isla) and I have 50% of Sime Vrskaljo at Genoa to buy. Take a look at him

EDIT: Obviously Gino Peruzzi is the ideal target

Yeah I did think about Gino Peruzzi although he's usually costly. I've started playing a young right winger in the RWB spot and despite his low stats he's actually performed quite well so I'll see how he develops before committing to a player. I'll start watching Gino though and begin the "tapping up" process.

Peruzzi went to Real Madrid for £19.25m after a bidding war that included myself, PSG, Monaco, Manchester City and Real Madrid. I never had a chance really. I'm now looking at bringing Davide Santon back (Arsenal) as well as a shock move for De Sciglio, who would be cheaper.

Just had almost the perfect game, typified everything I want from Inter:

RomavInter_OverviewOverview_zps998de9ae.png

Rescaldani should have had 5, as that o.g. looked very much like his goal (very slight deflection off the defender). Just look at the Action Zones. Roma were just passing sideways and occasionally forward, whereas we got the ball and within 10 seconds had got a shot away. Very happy with Malik (2 assists when subbed on for Pereira) and Pasa who has always looked solid and made some vital interceptions.

Managed to draw Siena (beat A.C. Milan) in the Semi-Final which should equate to an easy win, where I'll face with winner of Trapani vs either Napoli or Juventus.

Ideally Trapani will reach the Final but I can't see it. I'd love a tie against Napoli so me and Rafa can have another go at each other.

D0bi, can you upload your tactic???

The general shape of the tactic can be gained from the screenshots I've already posted which contain the actual tactic as well as the Instructions. What really makes a tactic successful is how well your team know it. Check out Cleon's "The Santos Project" in particular post 9 (Click me to visit Cleon's thread) which will help you get your tactic Fluid over pre-season.

This season much more about the tactic is "visual" rather than just plugging and playing with an uploaded tactic, I feel. By all means mirror my tactic as a starting base and evolve your own but me uploading a tactic might not necessarily work with your team (even if it is with Inter) as I've taught players PPM's which affect how they perform in the tactic. Again the Santos thread can help with that.

Also look at Cleon's other thread about designing your own tactic, here. There is a great deal of good threads in the Tactics and Training forum by users like Cleon, wwfan, llama3 amongst others. I'd recommend them.

I saw Rafa off very quickly in season 1 - Mazzari is back there now!

Rudi Garcia and Guus Hiddinck have passed through Roma, now they have Di Canio.

AC sacked Allegri in season 1 and then Bielsa after they lost the derby to me

Juve are the only one with the same coach

Allegri went towards the end of the first season with them quite far down the table. They brought in van Basten who's been terrible and they've just sacked him as they' were 16th after 19 games. [Just had another look and they've hired Spalletti but are now 18th after 21 games]

Francesco Bardi has developed really strongly, him and Handanovic are about level on games played, but Handanovic gets the "big" games and all continental ones at the moment. If I get a big offer for Handanovic I'd probably let him go. Anywhere from £10-15m and I'll probably be tempted.

I'm on 10 wins from my last 11 games, Juventus rudely interrupted my run by beating me 3-1. I'm still 5 points clear with a game in hand of the chasing pack, though.

I was having a bit of a nightmare whilst looking for a new Right Wing Back. I looked at Peruzzi, who ended up going to Real Madrid for £19.25m, then I looked at Davide Santon who in the end joined Dortmund for £30m before being quoted £65m for De Sciglio. Thought I was stuck with Zanetti (although that's hardly a hardship, he's been excellent) for another couple of years, before a scout unearthed this bad boy from Dinamo:

DinkoBazina_OverviewProfile_zps8eb609aa.png

In terms of Youngsters; Simone Pasa is pretty much a regular now, although at CB rather than in midfield. Malik is probably about 6 months away from pushing Pereira and Obi for a spot on the Left Wing whilst Duncan, Benassi and Cerbone (regen) are all progressing steadily in midfield.

I've almost had the easiest Coppa Italia run ever. Trapani came within 6 minutes of beating Napoli 4-3 on aggregate only for Hamsik and Higuain to score late on. Provided I don't drop a 2 goal lead in the second leg it'll be me against Rafa again come the end of the season :D

How much did you play Bardi?

For me, Lukas Spendlhofer will be in my squad next season. Diego Laxalt has been a big surprise - he's really progressed. Malik and Miangue will get loaned out probably

That Croatian looks good - try and get him.

Did you resign Livaja?

How much did you play Bardi?

So far Bardi has 15 games so far this season, and I've just started February. Basically if it's not against one of the bigger sides (Juve, A.C. Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina) then Bardi will play. Handanovic get's the games I mentioned above, as well as all the continental matches whilst Perin plays the occasional league game (he's managed 2 so far) as well as all the Coppa Italia matches

For me, Lukas Spendlhofer will be in my squad next season. Diego Laxalt has been a big surprise - he's really progressed. Malik and Miangue will get loaned out probably

I've just sent Laxalt out on loan for the latter half of the season, he's hit a wall for me, and I'll probably sell if I can get around £1.5m for him. I released Spendlhofer, I think he asked for something like £20,000 per week to renew, which I didn't think was worth it. Hes now at Sturm Graz back in Austria and looks a reasonably good player. I'll keep him in mind and check back to see how he develops

That Croatian looks good - try and get him.

I managed to sign him, although he cost me £13.5m. I don't mind paying it if I think a player is worth it and he'll probably stay at the club forever now (new Zanetti!). I'll integrate him slowly in to the team and he'll probably be a starter next season.

Did you resign Livaja?

I tried to, but Atalanta decided to delay their decision which meant he stayed with them for this season. I'll have to seriously look at whether or not to sign him as I'll have Zaza and Longo coming back from loan next season. Longo has been brilliant for Pescara averaging a goal every other game but Zaza has played 14 and not scored.

I've replied to your questions in bold inside your quote.

Just had a solid result against Siena whilst playing the kids. I think I could have kept a clean sheet had I remembered to select more than one sub :rolleyes: Not sure how I managed that!

SienavInter_OverviewOverview_zps985fae04.png

D0Bi and everyone else, great read.

I've taken charge of Inter midway through the season, it's December 2nd and they sacked Mazzarri and I took over (I sometimes start a game, go on holiday and take over failing big teams).

It's a slightly different Inter from what one starts with. Pereira is at Napoli, when I took the helm we were spending £250K too much on wages and we have some high profile players not playing that good (Guarin, Palacio) and Kovacevic is out for the rest of the season.

I went looking for a thread like this to get some of idea of how to play. I noticed at once that a variation of 3-5-2 (5-3-2) is my best bet given the squad and also the league we play in. I need to offload some players, like Guarin (who is absolutely horrible for me), and try to find a new striker with target man qualities (I'm currently trying to sign Nicolas Blandi) and also a new AMC since Guarin is on the exit list and Kovacevic is injured.

This is the tactic so far:

V2RnRjg0.jpeg

I'm trying with Counter and Balanced.

What types of Team Instructions do you guys use here?

D0Bi and everyone else, great read.

This is the tactic so far:

V2RnRjg0.jpeg

I'm trying with Counter and Balanced.

What types of Team Instructions do you guys use here?

In terms of a target man, Rescaldani of Velez is unbelievable, especially considering his price. He's easily been my best striker (or possibly player) so far, thanks to UTT for recommending him.

I play a similar tactic to that and use:

• Clear ball to flanks (Wing Backs)
  • Higher Tempo
  • Pass in to space
  • Hassle Opponents
  • Early Crosses? (There's one similar to that)

It's served me well so far. Keep an eye on some of the kids in the U19's like Pasa, Mbaye etc. They'll do you good next year

The problem you'll have at home against smaller teams is that they often don't want to attack. That makes playing counter attacking football a bit tougher, so you might want to consider a more controlling strategy and attack them rather than waiting for them to attack you.

Pulled the trigger and signed him. His stats are better than Longo and he has performed much better (though that said, he has done well). I'll loan Longo out next season where he needs to be 1st choice and see. Belfodil is possibly going to be sold

Pulled the trigger and signed him. His stats are better than Longo and he has performed much better (though that said, he has done well). I'll loan Longo out next season where he needs to be 1st choice and see. Belfodil is possibly going to be sold

Hows Belfodil done for you? He's essentially a back up striker for me at the minute because Icardi and Rescaldani have performed so well together. He is helped by the fact that he can play AML, so I can rotate him in if Gomez is looking tired. That said, if I had to sell a striker it would be Belfodil. He's just spent what felt like forever (around 4 weeks) at the African Cup of Nations along with Taider and Obi, which was annoying.

So it's squeaky bum time. 5 games left, 2 points and a game in hand over Juve. It was 3 games and 4 points but we've thrown away 1-0 leads in our last two matches to draw. Not good

Sounds like it's going to be a good end to the season! I've about 14 games left but 3 points clear with a game in hand. Next 5 games are all against teams in the bottom 8 though so I should hopefully open up a bit of a margin.

Who's been your best centre-back this year?

Haven't really posted in this thread but, I'm a bit farther ahead than most I'm in the year 2020.

I've had these 3 gems come through the academy in recent years. Minuti is one of the best players in the game with a CA and PA of 198!

ScreenShot2013-12-18at14253AM_zps9d803526.png

ScreenShot2013-12-18at14239AM_zps2278d93b.png

ScreenShot2013-12-18at14301AM_zpsc30a627d.png

I've been thankfully very successful in this save. Been winning the league since year 1. And I have won the Champions League around 3 times. Currently 3rd on the hall of fame list, only behind Ancelotti and Ferguson!

Jesus, Minuti looks fantastic. But Galerotti is the player I'd love to have, I love fullbacks who can actually tackle!

D0bi - How long does it take to train Gomez onto the left wing? I really want him as an inside forward but have resisted signing him because I'm not sure if I can afford to wait around for him to develop into that position! I could have had him for free if it wasn't for Italys EU laws :(

Jesus, Minuti looks fantastic. But Galerotti is the player I'd love to have, I love fullbacks who can actually tackle!

D0bi - How long does it take to train Gomez onto the left wing? I really want him as an inside forward but have resisted signing him because I'm not sure if I can afford to wait around for him to develop into that position! I could have had him for free if it wasn't for Italys EU laws :(

I signed him in January and it took most of the first season to get him Competent/Accomplished but I also played him in that position to help him learn it. That was at the same time as training him to use his weaker foot (He's now Right footed instead of "Right Only"). He won the European Golden Boy award this year as well.

The general shape of the tactic can be gained from the screenshots I've already posted which contain the actual tactic as well as the Instructions. What really makes a tactic successful is how well your team know it. Check out Cleon's "The Santos Project" in particular post 9 (Click me to visit Cleon's thread) which will help you get your tactic Fluid over pre-season.

This season much more about the tactic is "visual" rather than just plugging and playing with an uploaded tactic, I feel. By all means mirror my tactic as a starting base and evolve your own but me uploading a tactic might not necessarily work with your team (even if it is with Inter) as I've taught players PPM's which affect how they perform in the tactic. Again the Santos thread can help with that.

Also look at Cleon's other thread about designing your own tactic, here. There is a great deal of good threads in the Tactics and Training forum by users like Cleon, wwfan, llama3 amongst others. I'd recommend them.

Thanks for the info!!!

I'm on a very good run at the moment, only dropped points in 3 games in the last 3 months. I've had a bit of a tough decision to make because I really needed to beat Napoli, whilst I also needed a fresh side to face Bayern in the Champions League. Luckily my first-team wrapped things up against Napoli fairly early on and I could sub some players off to keep them fresh.

The game against Bayern was end to end all match, and was settled by a Belfodil chip from 35 yards over an impressive Neuer. It also means Bayern don't take any away goals in to the second leg :D The only annoying thing is that either side of the match with Bayern I face Roma and Milan which means I need to play a pretty decent team in order to get a result. Why couldn't the Champions League matches be either side of clashes against Cesena and Bologna for God's sake! :rolleyes:

FCInternazionale_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsc3abc453.png

I love both of them! Very consistent in assisting and in Minuti's case even scoring some goals. I've never had such great academy graduates come through since my FM 2010 Fiorentina career game!

I'm so pleased to see this thread going. I'm in jan. 2016 and have won serie A 2x in a row and CL in 14/15. Its quite interesting in my save that I can sell most of my players for very high fee.

Nagatomo to Schalke 32.5M€, Guarin to Dortmund for 53M€ (originally offered to clubs for 60M€ but this offer from Dortmund was just hard not to accept), Belfodil to Liverpool 27.5M€ (just couldnt get him perform for me...), Taider to Real Madrid 38.5M€, Mbaye to Sampdoria 11M€, Rebic to Shakhtar for 45M€ (and I bought him for 12M€). What i am doing is if a player is worth lets say 20M€, I offer him out for x2...in Guarin's case, he was valued at around 30M€ but I was satisfied with 53M€. Currently trying to get rid of Icardi who is worth 27M€ hoping for 54M€ and Kovačič, worth 40M€ hoping for 80M€ (it will be tough I know...). But every player in my team can be replaced by an even better one so im playing like Porto :)

How are your sales going?

D0bi - Belfodil has excellent stats, but he doesn't perform as well as Icardi/Rescaldani. His blazes a lot of shots over (doesn't seem very composed to me) even with a places shots PPM. I rejected £5 million from Atletico and he moaned - hence I signed Destro. And yeah, the ACoN was a pain.

As for CB's - Ranocchia > Álvarez Balanta > Bellusci (so basically, my starting trio!)

D0bi - Belfodil has excellent stats, but he doesn't perform as well as Icardi/Rescaldani. His blazes a lot of shots over (doesn't seem very composed to me) even with a places shots PPM. I rejected £5 million from Atletico and he moaned - hence I signed Destro. And yeah, the ACoN was a pain.

As for CB's - Ranocchia > Álvarez Balanta > Bellusci (so basically, my starting trio!)

Re Belfodil - Last season he seemed to hit every single shot over the bar, this season he's been impressive and generally hits the target. I think he has 9 goals and 5 assists in 20 games this season, not a bad return when you consider he's only started 13 of those games (and generally comes on for the last 20 minutes to add a bit of physicality.

In terms of my CB's, I usually buy Balanta and Bellusci (both extremely cheap considering their abilities) but I'm trying to avoid buying anyone where possible and rely on youth. Ranocchia and Juan Jesus are my stand out defenders and will start the majority of games. After that I have a mixture of players that I categorise:

Old and Experienced

• Walter Samuel (Will become my Assistant Manager next year when Frustalupi's contract expires)
  • Hugo Campagnaro (Has 18 months left on his contract but I'll look to get rid in Summer/offer a job)
  • Marco Andreolli (Makes up the numbers, actually performs alright, worth keeping around)

Young and Talented

• Simone Pasa (Has developed in to a genuinely top class defender)
  • Ibrahima Mbaye (Can play literally everywhere in defence. Has a bit of growing room but well-rounded
  • Senna Malik (Some excellent stats, yet to get below a 7 rating for me)

I'll post some screenshots of the younger players, particularly Pasa who I'm very impressed with.

UTT - Yeah I had Samuel tutor Mbaye first, and then he accepted Ranocchia after that. As for Donkor, physically he's about right but his technical and mental stats are quite disappointing. He's back out on loan this year and would probably make a decent Serie B player but Serie A might be a stretch in my game.

Just did a mini-experiment where I played most of my kids against Atalanta, they did alright...

AtalantavInter_OverviewOverview_zpseec69f00.png

In terms of ages:

• Bardi -23
  • Malik - 18
  • Sciacca -18
  • Pasa - 21
  • Bazina - 18
  • Obi - 23
  • Benassi - 20
  • Duncan - 21
  • Gomez - 22
  • Cerri - 18
  • Capello - 19

Not bad, the large majority of those players played in Inter's academy, which is excellent.

I don't think I've ever celebrated a loss quite as much as this. Going in to the second leg in Munich we were taking a narrow 1-0 lead with us courtesy of Ishak Belfodil, and Bayern duly attacked from the off. Some resolute defending from us still saw us 2-0 down and heading out with 5 minutes remaining before Pereira, who'd been brought on for Obi scored a header at the far post to pull one back and give us the edge on goal difference. After that it was all out defence and when Zanetti fouled Ribery after 88 minutes and got sent off (for the 2nd time this season, oddly) I thought it was all over. Queue an amazing save from Handanovic and some last ditch defending and we have gone through on away goals against one of the best teams on the game (Made even better thanks to the signings of Lukaku and an impressive-looking Nastasic.

FCBayernvInter_OverviewOverview_zps5ebc8862.png

Also had a new youth intake that included a four star centre back who looks half decent as well as a 5* potential right wing back, which is annoying as it's pretty much the only position that I didn't need someone in having spent £15m on an 18 year old :rolleyes:. The new kid looks like he could be something special going forward too so I've set him training straight away on the position of Right Winger. Him and Gomez on opposite wings in 5 years could be terrifying.

I drew Arsenal in the Champions League Quarter Finals:

EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-2_zps4ec23dd8.png

I was kind of hoping for Schalke or Benfica, although considering Benfica have Oscar Cardozo who is the top scorer so far in the CL with 11 goals (closely followed by Giroud, on 10) may be it's a good thing I avoided them.

I'm reasonably confident of beating Arsenal, and I'm happy that one of the Spanish teams will be knocked out. Forza Nerazzuri!

Boy we do not do things the easy way at Inter! After losing the First Leg in London 2-1 we needed to win by 2 clear goals or else win and keep a clean sheet. We got off to a great start with Icardi scoring a screamer early on, only for Wilshere to equalise with a 25 yard free kick.

Aaron Ramsay managed to score an own goal just before half time, which meant we needed one more goal to avoid injury time. Simone Pasa didn't make things any easier for us as he was sent off for a 2-footed tackle after 58 minutes (Our 5th red card of the season, and our fourth in Europe worryingly) but we managed to stick to our defend-and-counter tactic before Belfodil managed to net the winner on 87 minutes. Belfodil seems to come up big in European games, luckily.

IntervArsenal_OverviewOverview-2_zps926fcff5.png

We now await news of who we face in the Semi-Final of the Champions League. I'm hoping for Schalke even though they beat City but to be honest as long as it isn't Barcelona I'm not too bothered.

EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-3_zps23ddb1e6.png

Due to Pasa's Red Card he'll miss the next 3 European Games, whilst Zanetti is also banned after picking up 5 yellows, annoyingly. That means I'll have to play Campagnaro as a Wing-Back and most likely Andreolli in defence at least for the first leg.

Campioni del Italia!

We win the League in season 2 with a game spare by virtue of a superior head to head record vs Juve. Rescaldani wants a new contract - only to be on £36k p/w so its not too bad

EDIT: D0bi - can I have a screen of Pasa? He's on loan in my save but doesn't look great

if i tell you my experience with inter you'll not believe it :cool:

i'm now in the beginning of the season 2016-2017 .

3 scudettos in row , and the last season (2015-2016) when i did not expected i won the champions League :cool: with a young team .

bardi ; corchia(35 to city), Rannochia (24 to chelsea ),martin indi (20 to stutgart) , Biraghi; Lorenzo Crisetig ,Kovacic (60 to barça),Tassi ; Memphis Depay (24 to atletico) , Ibai Gómez (26 to schalke 04), Belfodil (40 to real madrid) .

now i have a much younger team with a lot regen winderkids.

my next goal is playing with 11 players from the academy, it will take me a couple years until i sell all the regen wonderkids i bought .

if i tell you my experience with inter you'll not believe it :cool:

i'm now in the beginning of the season 2016-2017 .

3 scudettos in row , and the last season (2015-2016) when i did not expected i won the champions League :cool: with a young team .

bardi ; corchia(35 to city), Rannochia (24 to chelsea ),martin indi (20 to stutgart) , Biraghi; Lorenzo Crisetig ,Kovacic (60 to barça),Tassi ; Memphis Depay (24 to atletico) , Ibai Gómez (26 to schalke 04), Belfodil (40 to real madrid) .

now i have a much younger team with a lot regen winderkids.

my next goal is playing with 11 players from the academy, it will take me a couple years until i sell all the regen wonderkids i bought .

I'm quite close to where you're at at the moment. Just finished my second season where I won the Scudetto for the second time in a row and also reached the Champions League Final. I'll do a proper update tomorrow.

Inter Milan Season 2014-15 Season Review

Well considering this season was supposed to be a transitional season it could hardly have gone any better. We won the league comfortably, although in the end only by 4 points due to resting players for other matches which saw us drop points. I think in the end I drew 2 and lost 2 of my final games and still won the league by 4 points which shows how comfortable we were at one point.

SerieA_OverviewProfile-2_zps12ca3a9f.png

In the league Icardi managed 17 goals, which made him the 4th top scorer. Pescara finished in 9th place but Samuele Longo managed to hit 18 goals in the league for them in a breakthrough season, and I'll definitely try and fit him in the squad next season. Rescaldani and Gomez each managed 12 goals, with Gomez also getting 15 assists.

In addition to beating Napoli 4-0 at the start of the season in the Super Cup. We had an easy route to the Final of the Italian Cup, as well, beating Verona, a surprisingly weak Roma team and Siena before facing Napoli in the Final at the end of the season.

FCInternazionale_FixturesSchedule-3_zps290d638b.png

I played quite a few youngsters in the Coppa Italia, and indeed fielded an entirely U23 side against Siena in the second leg. I played my first team in the Final, however, because it was against Rafa.

ItalianCup_MatchesFixturesampResults_zps9d0fa013.png

By winning the Coppa Italia I also completed "the treble". Although not quite as good as Mourinho's treble, considering the squad strength compared to his, I'll definitely take this!

JoatildeoBrandatildeo_NewsInbox-8_zps9b83e94a.png

And now on to the Champions League!

Our group contained CSKA, Chelsea and Zurich and after losing to CSKA in the opening game I though we might be in trouble:

FCInternazionale_FixturesSchedule-4_zps6f793b03.png

We were helped a bit in the Group Stage by Chelsea not being able to get results at Stamford Bridge against Zurich or CSKA, before scraping past Bayern, Arsenal and PSG in the Knockout Rounds. I thought we might have a chance against Barcelona, who've done some odd transfers. They were playing a regen goalkeeper with good potential but average attributes having not signed anyone to replace Valdes, Pinto or Oierlazabal whilst Messi was injured. However, Barcelona were the better team and were unlucky to only win by a one-goal margin.

Still! Considering this was a transition season I could hardly ask for more! On to the awards. For the second season running I won both Manager of the Year and Managers Manager of the Year (I'd like to thank my parents, God, etc...) but some of my players won a few awards as well:

JoatildeoBrandatildeo_NewsInbox-7_zpsa59fe927.png

JoatildeoBrandatildeo_NewsInbox-6_zpsf852aa31.png

Aims for next season

• Retain all Competitions won this year
  • Reach the Quarter Finals of the Champions League
  • Trim the Wage Bill

After doing so well in the Champions League, player values skyrocketed. I'm going to try and sell Guarin and I'm hoping for around £20m for him, I also have been offered £41m for Kovacic which I'm debating. If I sell him I'll probably look at Halilovic as a replacement, or else take a risk on Benassi replacing him. Chelsea really want Rescaldani but he seems happy to stay. If Arsenal renew their interest in Handanovic for anywhere near £10-15m I'll sell him, as Bardi and Perin have come on well and Bardi is now a full Italy international.

I'm quite close to where you're at at the moment. Just finished my second season where I won the Scudetto for the second time in a row and also reached the Champions League Final. I'll do a proper update tomorrow.

don't you think that the serie A is easy ?

don't you think that the serie A is easy ?

I would say yes, but as soon as my team seems to get in to a rhythm along comes Chievo or Bologna who will give us a good game and nick a point or three. I would say it's one of the easier leagues if you're a top team as quite a few "big" sides struggle in game for some reason. Playing with Wing Backs is definitely the way to go, however.

Inter Milan Season 2014-15 Season Review

After doing so well in the Champions League, player values skyrocketed. I'm going to try and sell Guarin and I'm hoping for around £20m for him, I also have been offered £41m for Kovacic which I'm debating. If I sell him I'll probably look at Halilovic as a replacement, or else take a risk on Benassi replacing him. Chelsea really want Rescaldani but he seems happy to stay. If Arsenal renew their interest in Handanovic for anywhere near £10-15m I'll sell him, as Bardi and Perin have come on well and Bardi is now a full Italy international.

what about Rozvan Popa ans Lorenzo Tassi in the middle .

i sold Popa for around 16 millions .

try leonardo capezzi (fiorentina), i recruit it him for free (season 2014-2015) and loaned him to sassuolo (season 2015-2016), now he is in the first , he'll get much more first appearances after i sold Kovacic.

do not sell Kovacic right this season,try to sell it to barça because Xavi will retire .

Guarin you must sell it right away .

what about Rozvan Popa ans Lorenzo Tassi in the middle .

i sold Popa for around 16 millions .

try leonardo capezzi (fiorentina), i recruit it him for free (season 2014-2015) and loaned him to sassuolo (season 2015-2016), now he is in the first , he'll get much more first appearances after i sold Kovacic.

do not sell Kovacic right this season,try to sell it to barça because Xavi will retire .

Guarin you must sell it right away .

Popa looks like he might be alright, I'll try and send him on loan this year to see if some game time helps him.

I sold Kovacic for £45m up front to PSG, couldn't really turn that down. I've bought Lucas Evangelista (I'll upload a picture of him later) to replace him and I'll look at getting rid of Guarin.

Having little luck trying to sign a new centre back, Balanta just chose Dortmund over me :thdn: I've found an excellent young defender from Ajax who looks like a young Pique. Arsenal are also in for him so knowing my luck he'll end up in London.

Popa looks like he might be alright, I'll try and send him on loan this year to see if some game time helps him.

I sold Kovacic for £45m up front to PSG, couldn't really turn that down. I've bought Lucas Evangelista (I'll upload a picture of him later) to replace him and I'll look at getting rid of Guarin.

Having little luck trying to sign a new centre back, Balanta just chose Dortmund over me :thdn: I've found an excellent young defender from Ajax who looks like a young Pique. Arsenal are also in for him so knowing my luck he'll end up in London.

try martin indi form feynoord a good defender , also capuano (if he still at pescara).

try martin indi form feynoord a good defender , also capuano (if he still at pescara).

Capuano is at Palermo, but they're not for selling him. I've actually managed to get the guy from Ajax, as well as Lucas so that's my spending for the season done already. I like to get my transfers done nice and early and unless it's a stupidly good deal I generally don't buy anyone after the 15th of July.

Hmm, Everton have offered to take Belfodil on loan for the season... I'd have Rescaldani, Icardi and Destro left (already sent Longo to Bologna)

And bayern keep offering 8 million for the 10.5 million rated Juan Jesus. Bloody annoying as I think he wants out

Hmm, Everton have offered to take Belfodil on loan for the season... I'd have Rescaldani, Icardi and Destro left (already sent Longo to Bologna)

And bayern keep offering 8 million for the 10.5 million rated Juan Jesus. Bloody annoying as I think he wants out

Yeah I have Schalke putting in £16m bids for Rescaldani. I reject it and 3 days later they offer the same amount again... Barcelona want Belfodil but are insisting on paying no more than £8.5m. I'm clearly not going to sell him for that much, stop bidding!

On the other hand, I got £45m for Kovacic and replaced him for £14m with Lucas Evangelista who's 18 months younger and almost as good :D

What kind of loan offer is it. Wages + A fee or just wages? It might be worth it if you get a really good fee for him. Unless you let him leave for 100% wages but stick a "Can be recalled" clause in there in case of injuries?

Yeah I have Schalke putting in £16m bids for Rescaldani. I reject it and 3 days later they offer the same amount again... Barcelona want Belfodil but are insisting on paying no more than £8.5m. I'm clearly not going to sell him for that much, stop bidding!

On the other hand, I got £45m for Kovacic and replaced him for £14m with Lucas Evangelista who's 18 months younger and almost as good :D

What kind of loan offer is it. Wages + A fee or just wages? It might be worth it if you get a really good fee for him. Unless you let him leave for 100% wages but stick a "Can be recalled" clause in there in case of injuries?

Ooh, cannot remember. Its a "key player" with a recall clause. I do have Livaja, so I may accept and try and train Livaja up a bit as my 4th choice. I've fully rejected all offers for Rescaldani, Dortmund offering 9 million.

Ooh, cannot remember. Its a "key player" with a recall clause. I do have Livaja, so I may accept and try and train Livaja up a bit as my 4th choice. I've fully rejected all offers for Rescaldani, Dortmund offering 9 million.

Just sold Taider to Porto for £12.5m + 40% of next transfer fee. I was in two minds about it until I negotiated the clause in there. I would have liked more money but this basically means that Benassi, Duncan and Crisetig are guaranteed game time.

I really need to trim my strikers down; for two available spots I have Belfodil, Rescaldani and Cerri who would play as Target Man and Zaza, Longo, Icardi and Livaja who would play as an Advanced Forward.

I might look to loan out Livaja. I'm determined to get Zaza firing as attribute-wise he's great but only hasn't scored in the league since the start of the game (1 Cup goal for me) altough admittedly at Sassuolo, myself and Cagliari.

I'm giving Longo his chance this year after hitting 18 in the league last season for Pescara.

Archived