How can I arrange non-picked players in order of position?

This is going to seem like a bit of a stupid or pedantic question; however, on the team selection/tactics screen before a match I normally arrange the player list by those who have been picked first with those who haven't been underneath. By default, the players who aren't picked are in order of position (ie defenders, then midfielders, then forwards). My problem is that occasionally and seemingly at random the game stops doing this and jumbles them up in any old order. I know I can click on the position heading at the top to sort the entire list by position, but I just want the unpicked players arranged by position with the picked players remaining at the top.

There is probably a really easy fix for this and I know it isn't a big deal, but if anyone can help me out with a solution I'd appreciate it.

Shift + click can be used for all kinda of things. I use it for scouting, order players by PA stars, then shift+click to do a secondary order by CA stars. So you get all the 5* PA players at the top ordered by their CA stars, and so on down.

Archived