Unfair sackings?

Does anyone know if SI have any intentions to look at unfair sackings in FMH? I don't have a specific gamesave to refer to right now, but I have had occasions where I've been sacked despite everything going well. And I know that others have had that problem in the past too. It's not a major problem, just more of an occasional annoyance.

Oh ok, I've hardly time to play it since the last update, so hopefully it won't be a problem any more. It just reminded me when I read on Facebook about "Football Manager Handheld" getting sacked, apparently unfairly

In my current career the board are saying that I should be performing better and, when I win a cup, indicate that it could be enough to ensure that I remain as manager for another season. This is my fourteenth season and I have won the league and most, if not all, trophies each year. The only thing that I have done which could have upset them is asked for a stadium expansion once each season - the last two or three times they have refused. I'm not concerned about getting sacked since I unlocked a place on the board, but it's a little unrealistic to find myself in this situation.

I won the championship on shoestring with Sheff Weds and got set the unrealistic target of 'respectable league placing' in the prem next season, i.e. top half finish. I was then promptly sacked just after the Jan transfer window 2 points from safety :(

Given what's happened to McDermott/Adkins this season I probably can't really claim it as unrealistic though...

Archived